the NT Wedding season thread vol. tying the knot, attending, crashing?

I've booked a neat little suite in South Lake Tahoe next month for my friend's bachelor party.

Any, not so cliche activities yall could recommend? 

Im going to be a bridesmaid for my sis wedding.

I dont want to be a bridesmaid she is sort of bridezilla

First and last time I will be BM

A lot of people see weddings as a come up financially.

And this whole guess "paying for the wedding through "gifts"" is sad.

Last edited:
anybody ever been to a wedding with an uneven number of groomsmen and bridesmaids?

im one of three groomsmen and there are like 9 bridesmaids, i think, maybe 10...

...the third groomsman hasnt even been fitted for a tux and the wedding is 2.5 weeks away, not sure if he could afford it

Last edited:
anybody ever been to a wedding with an uneven number of groomsmen and bridesmaids?

im one of three groomsmen and there are like 9 bridesmaids, i think, maybe 10...

...the third groomsman hasnt even been fitted for a tux and the wedding is 2.5 weeks away, not sure if he could afford it

He is paying for your tux?

My sis is making us pay for ugly dresses that we will never wear again?
If I get married and if I have bridesmaids, Im paying for their dresses

I'm in a wedding party with more bridesmaids. Told my boy I wouldn't mind if I had to get introduced with a bridesmaid in each arm.

He is paying for your tux?

My sis is making us pay for ugly dresses that we will never wear again?
If I get married and if I have bridesmaids, Im paying for their dresses
we rented tuxes for $150 wasnt crazy about that but kept my mouth shut didnt understand why not do suits. my friends fiancee is picking everything color schemes and ordered the bridesmaids dresses from some lady in china. apparently they got a bunch of the sizes wrong and the wedding is in 2.5 weeks.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom