The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Don’t like non-tendering Fiers at all. Just pay him for the year. Who cares if you don’t like how he handled not starting the wild card game.

We need pitching, don’t get this at all.

Why the hell is Hendricks the opener for today's game??? What's the point of that? Hendricks sucks *** as an opener. Just let Mengden start the game. Gives up 2 runs in top of the 1st...smh

Team record for HR's hit in a season and counting. As exciting as this season has turned out to be, I can't take another one and done exit. They have to do something come playoff time (which I think they'll get in).

B89323B9-79A6-4A7A-B9A9-CE678350341F.jpeg

Let the kids save us.

This is going to be a painful week. Horrible baseball here in Anaheim.

What should have been an easy series against inferior opponents is becoming a potential series that bounces us from the WC. unbelievable how the bats just went cold the last couple of games. So many runners left on base

What should have been an easy series against inferior opponents is becoming a potential series that bounces us from the WC. unbelievable how the bats just went cold the last couple of games. So many runners left on base

Chapman has been horrible for a while now at the plate. Canha just went down. This game and series has been so frustrating.

I'll be there.

We have struggled with RISP recently, can't do that tomorrow. We need to get out in front, don't want to see the offense pressing as the game goes on.

I'll be there.

We have struggled with RISP recently, can't do that tomorrow. We need to get out in front, don't want to see the offense pressing as the game goes on.

gotta take advantage of RISP. That angels series was frustrating as hell to watch with the rays breathing down their nexks. Iirc they were like 1-18 with RISP at one point

In any case, im confident in our bats tonite. Love that manaea is getting the nod. Been dealing lately and it’s great experience for him to be featured on the national stage.

I’ll be there tonite. MY BODY IS READY

Back
Top Bottom