Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
So sad. End of an era, Christmas Eve is the last time the coliseum will bleed silver and black. Hope we wash the Broncos for the last time in Oakland. I will shed a tear

If anyone is going to the game. Or know someone...
12F74FFD-FCB5-4722-B9EB-8AC4C06E0DAE.png

Sucks that they're probably going to be out of Oakland next year. I already had it lined up to buy a club seat season pass for the next season with my boy. His friend was giving them up so I was going to swoop and take my chick and our girls one last time. Glad I broke down and went to the Ravens game this year when we got offered the tickets last minute.

We should have just drafted a LT This upcoming Draft , I'm sure a veteran would have given us the same kind of production Miller has been given us

Here we go y’all, end of an era tonight. Gonna be emotional tonight. Football will never be the same for me after tonight. Hope the place is rocking tonight and send us out with a W one last time! Always and forever OAKLAND!!!! **** Vegas

Let’s hope Mark can make it work for just one more season. We need to play in the coliseum next year. Farewell tour is deserved

Von Miller said it best last night after the game. NFL is a business. It is for the players. It is for the coaches. And apparently it is for the fans too (paraphrasing).

Von had some good comments about the coliseum last night.

Back
Top Bottom