Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Anyone listen to the "State of the Nation" podcast? It's the Athletic podcast with Vic Tafur & Jimmy Durkin.

Something great to listen to on a commute to work/school. Great since 957 don't really talk about the Raiders much on the radio...

Can't blame him. Part of me hopes this is some plot of Papa and just destroys the broadcast if he ends up doing the niners radio.

"Garoppolo under center, niners in the split I. ball is snapped....and in OAKLAND, MARSHAWN BREAKS A TACKLE, HE'S UP THE SIDELINE 30-20-10...TOUCHDOOOOOWWWWNNNN RAAAAAAIIIIIDERSS." And he's got Tom Flores on speaker phone the whole time.

I'm not mad at Papa for finding work.

Bruh has a voice made for commentary. It would be a waste to not use it in some sort of capacity.

Get yo bread Papa :pimp:
**** Brent Mursburger & **** Mark Davis

Raiders/Niners game and Papa callin the game on Niners radio. When we score, is he doin his signature Raider touchdown call...??

What are everyone's thoughts on the Mack rumor being traded? Is their any truth to this or is it click bait?

Figured it was just click bait. But Oakland won't kill the noise either so they must be quietly entertaining the thought

Still doesn’t make sense. What’s the value? Two first round picks? Mack is a top 5 pick and entering his prime. Two first picks ain’t even enough for that IMO - let alone trading him at this point of the season when you have no idea where those picks will land.

Apart of me still thinks that Mack wants to see how much Donald gets and he wants more since he’s at a more valuable position.

Still doesn’t make sense. What’s the value? Two first round picks? Mack is a top 5 pick and entering his prime. Two first picks ain’t even enough for that IMO - let alone trading him at this point of the season when you have no idea where those picks will land
I completely agree. Trading him makes zero sense. Only way I ever consider would be 2 firsts and the other teams best defender. Even then I probably still don't pull the trigger

I completely agree. Trading him makes zero sense. Only way I ever consider would be 2 firsts and the other teams best defender. Even then I probably still don't pull the trigger
Always two sides to the story. Even though I hardly ever agree with anything Raiders management these days, they really don’t have to do anything. He’s still under contract this season and they can tag him next season.

Also from the Raiders perspective, of the big contracts that defensive players get along the DL, how many of those have worked out for thos teams? Von after his contract the team hasn’t done much. Suh got cashed out from Miami and that didn’t result in much. So, that is something to consider too when you’re about to drop $22M on a player (Took this from Damon Bruce).

Always two sides to the story. Even though I hardly ever agree with anything Raiders management these days, they really don’t have to do anything. He’s still under contract this season and they can tag him next season.

Also from the Raiders perspective, of the big contracts that defensive players get along the DL, how many of those have worked out for thos teams? Von after his contract the team hasn’t done much. Suh got cashed out from Miami and that didn’t result in much. So, that is something to consider too when you’re about to drop $22M on a player (Took this from Damon Bruce).
I can see from that standpoint. Although I believe Mack is a special talent and you pay him and build around him. I would pay Mack and just continue to build around him via draft and free agency. Or like u mentioned tag him the next 2 years and see where were at as a team at that time and decide if he's still worth the bag......

Mack can cry all he wants, but he’s still under contract and they can still franchise tag him for the next 2 years.

If he sits out, the season won’t count and he’s still under contact for the following year?

Back
Top Bottom