Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Spot on. I'm excited to see Arden Key and Irvin together on each edge.
Coop for sure gotta show. Or he's gone after the season.
Carr needs to return to 2016 form and he'll be fine.
Defense has a ton of new names. Let's see if they can put something together.
Special teams also with new faces, so all 3 phases are gonna be interesting all season.
With all that said I'm saying 10 wins and a wild card birth.....

I love it.

My last day of grieving the Mack trade.

crh1jvuayre86nbsare6.png

Goodbye, and good luck.

Hope they give lynch 20 touches.
Run right at their weak ends obviously not the middle.
Hope they give cooper a lot of run in slot!
Someone need to step up on dline to provide rush.
Secondary need to come alive to stop the passing game.
Rams should be rusty starters didn't get no preseason run!

stay safe in the town. i have a feeling the party is going to go all night if the raiders pull this off :lol:

I know we’re not even half way through game 1, but I was arguing with a guy in my fantasy league that Cook will have more catches/yards than Jordy. He thought I was was being stupid (he drafted Jordy). I saw the rapport last year. Anyone else disagree with me?

I know we’re not even half way through game 1, but I was arguing with a guy in my fantasy league that Cook will have more catches/yards than Jordy. He thought I was was being stupid (he drafted Jordy). I saw the rapport last year. Anyone else disagree with me?
I don’t disagree with you. I don’t know who will have more catches/yards by seasons end, and I think that alone favors your argument.

I don’t disagree with you. I don’t know who will have more catches/yards by seasons end, and I think that alone favors your argument.

My point is that although Jordy is Jordy, he’s older and coming into his first year with DC. Cook already has the rapport with DC and is a good match up/route runner/catcher for a TE. We’ll see though.

Back
Top Bottom