The Obama Deception. Yes I'm making a new thread

I searched but no thread is past 2 pages

I am only up to part 7/12....... i think it's a misnomer... a lot of people are enamored by obama so they don't really want to watch this.. butit's really not about obama at all (thus far) ... it's just bashing obama because he's an advocate for change.... but he really can't changeanything because he is just a puppet for those who really rule. it's basically about the illuminati/new world order .... bilderberg.... and about how agroup of people are mapping out our future and society.

I want to hear your theories..... About illuminati & a new world order.... about the north american union...RFID chips....FEMA camps

maybe i'm trippin... but idk

i feel like we are on a path to the matrix
laugh.gif

I can't quite grasp the conspiracy theories based on secret societies that are supposedly controlling the world. My thing is... if all this were reallytrue and these organizations are so powerful and secret... how'd the common folk find out?

Not saying this stuff is false or impossible, just asking.

We got a 30 page thread for this kind of stuff. I'm an advocate for getting this kind of information out there but generally when individual threads likethis are made a lot of hate spews.

the people who buy into this nonsense are the people who simply do not understand politics and do not care to.

Originally Posted by Mamaco

We got a 30 page thread for this kind of stuff. I'm an advocate for getting this kind of information out there but generally when individual threads like this are made a lot of hate spews.

laugh.gif
what thread would that be?

excuse i'm a little late and drunkkkk but the search feature didnt really work

Originally Posted by Late80s

the people who buy into this nonsense are the people who simply do not understand politics and do not care to.

I see what you did there...

And I think I see what YOU did there as well...

2qthjtd.gif

I've noticed that more people outside of NT are becoming skeptics and looking into conspiracy theories as of late (maybe I'm just late)...
It's good that people are viewing things critically but I feel we will never know anything

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Late80s

I see what you did there...

I knew I wasn't tripping...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

You buy into this crap?

i'm not saying to BUY into it... but what can looking into it hurt?
But people dont look into it thats how people like Alex Jones make their money they spin half truths to fit their bias propaganda and they presentit to you with shiny bells and whistles and people take it as gospel. My professor attended a Bilderburg Conference years ago and hes black. That Bilderburgconspiracy started from a rumor man. As far as Illuminati goes theres plenty of books on it or you can youtube: Exposing The Illuminati Within

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Mamaco

We got a 30 page thread for this kind of stuff. I'm an advocate for getting this kind of information out there but generally when individual threads like this are made a lot of hate spews.

laugh.gif
what thread would that be?

http://niketalk.com/topic/136100

This was the thread I was referring to but I guess the Obama Deception video also has its own thread.

laugh.gif
at Late80's

you guys are ridiculous
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

constantly wanting to refute any idea that is brought up... i just wanted to hear your theories. who said i advocated this? who said i refuted it? i just liketo see things at all ends of the spectrum. i know there are a lot of conspiracy theorists out there.... we will probably never know the truth so why nothypothesize?

The Illuminati are just to install fear.

You'll never know who's really behind everything.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Those types don't like to come out of hiding.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I just hope the 1st brother to take over the white house doesn't become the antichrist....butthen again people are angry he's black + president and there are similarities to him and hitler[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I just hope the 1st brother to take over the white house doesn't become the antichrist....but then again people are angry he's black + president and there are similarities to him and hitler[/color]
this has nothing to do with him though. nothing to do with his color. it's deeper than that... supposedly

Back
Top Bottom