THE OCEAN.... NOT EVEN ONCE!

enhanced-buzz-796-1370962358-8.jpg

This is what most of the ocean looks like:

This is a goblin shark and it lives in the pitch-black waters of your nightmares.

This is a barreleye and those tennis balls of goop you see through its transparent head are its EYES. (The black dots are nostrils; Lord have mercy).

more http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinchack/why-no-one-should-mess-with-the-ocean

The ocean has always been my biggest fear...

Someone pulled that Goblin shark right out of my nightmares bruh.

Haha.  You sound just like a good buddy of mine. He doesn't eat seafood and does not trust the ocean or sea.

iR92cYI11h8i9.gif

I had this thought that since the bottom of the ocean is damn near untouched and unexplored, and we find new species of different kinds of organisms daily... and they are finding animals they thought were extinct... it's very likely that dinosaur like animals, or what we would consider dinosaurs, could be living down there.

NOW. it's also true that since there are miles and miles of cave systems we have yet to explore, that animals we will never see inhabit those also. when I think about this and imagine things I see from lightless caves (blind fish and salamanders/lizards/snakes) that survive down there, I wonder if those are the tip of the iceberg. are there entire biomes with different conditions depending on the location of the cave system?

I combine these thoughts as I think about how we have undiscovered and untampered with portions of the rainforest that are basically unreachable. I think about what is beneath those trees. there could be "dinosaurs" who have been reducing in size over time, and moving to secluded areas due to migration/habitat destruction/other factors. I think about this harder when I see the representation of the raptors in Jurassic Park.

Vraptor-scale.png

this is what the raptors in Jurassic Park would really look like next to a human. they wouldn't eem really need to reduce in size cuz they're pretty small. they could just move to wherever they were safe. they're also apparently not pack hunters as shown in the movie, they're dolo.

I also think about lakes that are hidden under those trees that may have cave system entrances under their waters and whatnot. that animals that travel from land to water but look like pleasiosaurs and **** could just be swimming around or on land munching plants then dipping into the caves and going back to their nesting areas that are in air pockets.

NOW....... dudes ain't eem know the dodo bird existed. but when people found them they ended up getting wiped out. they only lived in one place I think. the Galapagos tortoise is secluded to an island. nowhere else in the world. joints are huge, live to be over a hundred, are pretty huge, and aren't even the largest known reptiles.

what if....... follow me now........ what if dinosaurs are still out there, b?

ibyUh2UBEivvfh.gif

I love this stuff about the deep ocean. We know so little about it
Fam...

I don't eem wanna know.

Whatever caused the bloop, just keep me out of the loop.

If they found out what caused it, I would literally never even let ocean water go above my ankles.

Fam...

I don't eem wanna know.

Whatever caused the bloop, just keep me out of the loop.

If they found out what caused it, I would literally never even let ocean water go above my ankles.

:lol:

This is why I stay on shore

Yeah like I've been saying, I'd wish we'd take a break form some of this space crap and explore the 7 seas. Dudes know more about planets in other galaxies that may be hospitable to human life that we have no means of currently reaching than the water below them.

Sup

I'm good on that there ocean
Mhmm nope naw nu uh no I'm good

You in the ocean treading n **** you don't know wtf is down there lookin at you man..

Yeah like I've been saying, I'd wish we'd take a break form some of this space crap and explore the 7 seas. Dudes know more about planets in other galaxies that may be hospitable to human life that we have no means of currently reaching than the water below them.

THIS!!

We know more about space then the ocean

stuff down there are really really small. learned about them in oceanography

since theres no light and not a lot down there to eat, animals rely on carcasses from above that float down

these animals arent even bigger than a foot. only a few inches long

im talking about at the very bottom. there's some animals that stay down deep for the daytime then come up at night

Back
Top Bottom