THE OFFICAL H-Town Summer Sneaker Summit 2007 Post

Ok, I know a few peeps have caught a glimpse of the flyer leak so I might as well start this now. There are still a few minor details in the works but from now on all info, updates, questions, pics, etc. should be posted here. This post will be kept updated with all the latest information.

The H-Town Sneaker Summit is the longest running event of its kind in the great State of Texas. The H-Town Sneaker Summit is a Bi-Annual Event held in Houston, TX each Summer and Winter, where sneaker heads from all walks of life gather to buy, sell, trade, display, and discuss rare and exclusive sneakers.

This year the Summer Summit will be hosted at a brand new location. We are working very hard to collaborate with many different people on this event to make it a unique experience, but ultimately the event depends on YOU htownsneakersummit@gmail.com

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

I've seen this flyer about a week ago on myspace from my friend. I'll be sure to go there along with 2 of my friends, and I can't wait for this event because i've never been able to make it to a sneaker summit before. So hope to see some of yall there, and i'll come back to this post if I need any other information.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
TEAM KING KOOPA - CO. FOUNDER​

i had planned on going but im havin surgery on the 9th >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
iz u a hot girl if not girl cant be touchin my hot spot girl
TEAM KING KOOPA​

ill most likely be showcasing... hope some of the og heads can showcase... shoemasta, peoples champ, nikeshoeaddict, mrforce1, namebrande, kadoma, brawnz, kb and whoever else...
187MEGADETH187

Quote:
So who's all gonna get a table and showcase their collection?

This is Chase I am going to showcase.

kno imma be there, CHEAH!!!
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"

It seems like a lot of peeps just couldn't get enough at Kixpo.
The email and myspace is poppin.
A lot of peeps are asking about last minute table entries.
We are very near reaching full capacity.
If you want to display or vend please get your request in asap as we will most likely be closing entry very soon.
Please email w inquiries htownsneakersummit@gmail.com

Most def you can just show up and chill
Thats what its all about!!!
FREE Entry! All Ages! 2pm-7pm
All we ask is that you be on your grown man behavior and buy something to drink once you get inside to show a little support since Club Fame is gracious enough to accommodate our crowd/event. Just keep in mind that the money you spend keeps Club Fame in business. Of course we would prefer they make some cash so that their doors remain wide open to us for future events.

San Antonio in the building!!!

p.s. Although Admission is free bring some cash as there will be heat for sale and more heat for raffles amongst the giveaways!!!

I really need to go to this one.

I haven't been to one of these in a long, LONG time.

babydill.

***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

Count me in! I haven't been to a summit since Industry Cafe and the bball summit WAY back when. I'll finally be home on a break from college and summer school. See yall there

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
HOOPSboy7@gmail.com[/email] 143*733865*1

Back
Top Bottom