The Offical Pics Your From Vacations Thread

One of my favorite thread subjects are the vacation threads. I have always loved seeing all the photos that people share from theyre vacations. I thought it bea good idea to make a thread where we all post our favorite pictures from the vacations we have taken in the past. Also in efforts to keep the the thread frombeing locked lets lets try to behave(if thats possible)

These are from Tampa, Florida- 09

Views from our hotel room..

rbxlpe.jpg

Candid pc of me and the hotel where we stayed and yes im wearing kicks on the beach

dfvjp1.jpg

Pics From Big Cat Rescue Sanctuary

o8guux.jpg

Las Vegas 08

659wfl.jpg

k0rntk.jpg

2yvs977.jpg

Looking forward to seeing some of yours

to make this a fave pics from your vacation thread... you should put a limit to 3 top pics per vacation, or else everyone is going to OD on the pics.

to make this a fave pics from your vacation thread... you should put a limit to 3 top pics per vacation, or else everyone is going to OD on the pics

alirght ill go back and edit mine then

Was your fiance wet?

Looks like she was splashing around in the water.. Which is why I asked.

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

Chicago from the Sears tower and plane, pictures taken off the Mogul

What did u think of Chi Town.. I live there

I liked it, everybody was outside on the Southside though which I've mentioned before, that I thought was strange. The Nike outlet sucked, literallynothing above a size 10 or a sz L, must've been a reseller. The Sears tower tour sucked though, it takes like 2 hours (you can't just walk around onyour own until you get to the top), and we had some people in our group who were stinking something vicious, the type that don't take bathes forr religiousreasons if you know who I mean. I got a picture in front of the Jordan statue, but it sucked because it was dark by then. I got totally eye raped in theSouthside McDonald's by this redbone though
laugh.gif
Some of the employeesin there were acting super G-H-E-T-T-O, telling people they couldn't get anymore refills, especially this crackhead who kept leaving and coming back formore coffee.

It was alright, I'd consider living there if it weren't so far up north. I don't like bad weather. We were actually in Joliet most of the timebecause that's where our reunion was. Now that town sucks. I skipped church on Saturday (yes we have family reunion church EVERYDAY of the reunion) to tryto find somewhere to hoop, couldn't find anywhere.

I liked it, everybody was outside on the Southside though which I've mentioned before, that I thought was strange. The Nike outlet sucked, literally nothing above a size 10 or a sz L, must've been a reseller. The Sears tower tour sucked though, it takes like 2 hours (you can't just walk around on your own until you get to the top), and we had some people in our group who were stinking something vicious, the type that don't take bathes forr religious reasons if you know who I mean. I got a picture in front of the Jordan statue, but it sucked because it was dark by then. I got totally eye raped in the Southside McDonald's by this redbone though image Some of the employees in there were acting super G-H-E-T-T-O, telling people they couldn't get anymore refills, especially this crackhead who kept leaving and coming back for more coffee.

It was alright, I'd consider living there if it weren't so far up north. I don't like bad weather. We were actually in Joliet most of the time because that's where our reunion was. Now that town sucks. I skipped church on Saturday (yes we have family reunion church EVERYDAY of the reunion) to try to find somewhere to hoop, couldn't find anywhere.

hahhaha yup sounds like the chicago experience foreal... Did u get a chance to stop by The Nike Town on Michigan Ave? Also if u into museums we have some greatmuesuems too. Navy pier is nice as well they have various live entertainment and lunch/dinner cruises on lake Michigan ...just a few suggestion if u plan onvisiting again

Costa Rica in December....

Monkey jumped out of a tree and on to our guide's telescope
351322867.jpg

Sloth
351322865.jpg

Canopy Tour
351322853.jpg

Traveling is probably the best thing ever
laugh.gif
i stopped spendin money on shoes and random stuff jus to travel and i dont regret it at all

Traveling is probably the best thing ever i stopped spendin money on shoes and random stuff jus to travel and i dont regret it at all

cosign

it is..and its a shame that some people have lived and stayed in one place all they're life and they never go anywhere else..Instead of having an expensivecar note, wasting money on shoppin sprees, or blowing it at some club or bar .. i usually shop on the clearance rack, go to matinee movies, and chill at homeon weekends. I dont ever buy lunch at work..all that adds up when u save it. If i go on vacations too i dont want to have to worry about being cheap while imaway.The whole point of a vacation is to vacate ur usual routine. I wouldnt want to have to worry about spending because i wasnt disciplined enough to savebefore hand. I guess it really depends on what u are exposed to. I was raised to spend moderately and save through out the year so you can be able to traveland stay at a nice hotel and not worry about expenses . U dont have to be rich either to travel and stay at a nice resort all u have to do is save and budget.i know for sure im not rich at all

Back
Top Bottom