The Office | COMPANY PICNIC | 05.14.09 | 9/8c PT | Season Finale

SEASON FINALE - THE SCRANTON OFFICE REPRESENTS AT THE COMPANY PICNIC - OSCAR NOMINEE AMY RYAN ("Gone Baby Gone") AND IDRIS ELBA ("The Wire") GUEST STAR - It's the annual Dunder Mifflin company picnic and Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) and Holly (guest star Amy Ryan) are reunited, and Michael has some big plans for her. Meanwhile, the office competes in the picnic's volleyball tournament. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein and B.J. Novak also star.

Can't believe that the season is already over....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Already?
laugh.gif
This season has been on since last year. They better go outwith a bang. The season finales are ALWAYS good.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Already?
laugh.gif
This season has been on since last year. They better go out with a bang. The season finales are ALWAYS good.
Seems like it has flown by man...anyways, anticipating what happens between Michael and Holly...and I wanna seeJim smash (nh) Charles in volleyball.

laugh.gif
about time this season ended. What's there been, like 26 episodes?

I'm going to try to make sure I watch this when it airs in HD, but the Magic game is probably going to drag me away from it.

Seems like it has flown by man...anyways, anticipating what happens between Michael and Holly...and I wanna see Jim smash (nh) Charles in volleyball.
Me too. Jim gotta get back at him somehow. They might not let him just to stop the show from being predictable though.

I bet Mike still isn't over Holly though, or he's gonna act like he is then fall back in love with her by shows end.

Back
Top Bottom