THE OFFICE HEADS HELP WITH A BDAY PRESENT!

Joined Jul 19, 2004
So my friend's bday is tomorrow and i wanna make her a present incorporating the office somehow. all i can think of is the stapler in the jello prank jimpulled on dwight and maybe i can replace the stapler with something else. you guys got any ideas? throw em out thanks!

Joined Nov 28, 2002
If she has an office, put a sign on the door that says "_____ work space." You know....like Dwight Schrute Work Space.

Or you could go around the office collecting a dollar from everyone for her and keep the money and throw away the card like Creed.

Joined Jul 30, 2004
If she's a really "good" friend, you could put a condom in jello.

Quite possibly the stupidest gift anybody could give anyone.

I would have suggested you order a bobble-head of her (but that takes time)...and since we don't have a couple of weeks for that...Hmmm....

If you know here really well, do the teapot thing that Jim did for Pam. I'm sure she would like that a lot.

Joined Oct 9, 2007
bout a month ago target had the office stationary- mugs, pencils, pens, notepads, etc. its probably gone though. you could make a bobblehead of her

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006

But just put her name instead and make up stuff for her.

Also the condom in the jello.

Joined Apr 22, 2003
Give her one of your old plaid button up shirts. Just like Creed.
Maybe some a bag of paintballs and a free lesson with you, but the lesson would end up in sex.

Joined Nov 2, 2004
Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

bout a month ago target had the office stationary- mugs, pencils, pens, notepads, etc. its probably gone though. you could make a bobblehead of her
about 2 weeks ago my Target had all that stuff on clearance for 25 cents each item. lol i stocked up on some stocking stuffers...too bad they didnthave any more mugs though

Joined Mar 15, 2004
Surprise her just as Michael surprised everyone and sing only the high notes to Happy Birthday. Haha. Make her a threat level midnight shirt and on the backhave a print that says "Dwigt" and "Samuel L. Chang". Sigh the office is great.

Top Bottom