THE OFFICE HEADS HELP WITH A BDAY PRESENT!

So my friend's bday is tomorrow and i wanna make her a present incorporating the office somehow. all i can think of is the stapler in the jello prank jimpulled on dwight and maybe i can replace the stapler with something else. you guys got any ideas? throw em out thanks!

put her panties in the jello
pimp.gif

If she has an office, put a sign on the door that says "_____ work space." You know....like Dwight Schrute Work Space.

Or you could go around the office collecting a dollar from everyone for her and keep the money and throw away the card like Creed.

If she's a really "good" friend, you could put a condom in jello.

Quite possibly the stupidest gift anybody could give anyone.
smh.gif

I would have suggested you order a bobble-head of her (but that takes time)...and since we don't have a couple of weeks for that...Hmmm....

If you know here really well, do the teapot thing that Jim did for Pam. I'm sure she would like that a lot.

bout a month ago target had the office stationary- mugs, pencils, pens, notepads, etc. its probably gone though. you could make a bobblehead of her

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
FP8756%7EThe-Office-Dwight-Posters.jpg

But just put her name instead and make up stuff for her.

Also the condom in the jello.

Give her one of your old plaid button up shirts. Just like Creed.
Maybe some a bag of paintballs and a free lesson with you, but the lesson would end up in sex.

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

bout a month ago target had the office stationary- mugs, pencils, pens, notepads, etc. its probably gone though. you could make a bobblehead of her
about 2 weeks ago my Target had all that stuff on clearance for 25 cents each item. lol i stocked up on some stocking stuffers...too bad they didnthave any more mugs though

Surprise her just as Michael surprised everyone and sing only the high notes to Happy Birthday. Haha. Make her a threat level midnight shirt and on the backhave a print that says "Dwigt" and "Samuel L. Chang". Sigh the office is great.

Back
Top Bottom