THE OFFICE IS BACK!!!!

Awesome news
smokin.gif

I've been cycling between the three seasons on DVD to hold myself over. I almost don't even care if they get off to a rough start and the first fewepisodes are a little lackluster, I'm just glad they're back and didn't get cancelled.

Finally
pimp.gif
After this its new HOUSE episodes in 3 weeks..... it only keep getting better

haha iv been doing the same i have all the seasons on dvd..it sucked how it got cancelled for a while but now ther back!! jim and pam dwite lmao!!

Pam and Jan on my screen is a-ok with me!

Plus, That darn Jim Halpert. Id have a drink or two with him as well.

I swear, I nearly began to cry tears of joy when I saw the commercial a couple weeks back. I even rewound so I could watch again.

smh.gif
@Me.

Originally Posted by MOB 650

haha iv been doing the same i have all the seasons on dvd..it sucked how it got cancelled for a while but now ther back!! jim and pam dwite lmao!!
got canceled? i think you must be confused.

also its not a new season, just a continuation of the one that started before the strike.

The Deposition, which was a great episode IMO. This week's episode is "Dinner party". Hopefully it'll be good.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't have high expectations. The first half of season 4 was complete crap.

ditto. Expectations are very low, preview looks to be much the same.. it's gonna take a lot to win me back over, but i'll give them til the end ofthis season.. they had 2.5 great seasons, i can't give up quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom