Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7, 8, 9.

Most of my immediate family have been hit with the lack of smell or taste. No other symptoms. A lot have allergies so not sure what else may be mixed in.

Same with me but its more diminished than completely gone. Pros and cons. Saving money on food but not being able to fully enjoy a steak sucks. No smells have been pretty good though.

IMG_20200410_181529.jpg

IMG_20200410_181534.jpg

IMG_20200410_181522.jpg

IMG_20200410_181541.jpg

NBA Facebook loves to show knick games that are heartbreaking for fans lol.

Tonight its rockets vs Knicks, game 7 of 94 finals :lol:

Looking like the Jazz might have to break up, chemistry is done
This **** is so dumb

Like, yeah Gobert made a bad joke in hindsight but Mitchell is being a ****ing baby

Acting like Gobert was patient zero and gave the whole league a flesh eating virus

He wasn’t the first person to get it and **** wouldn’t be different if he never had it at all

Let’s be real too, with these player facilities and resources we all knew nothing would come of this and they’d be fine

This thing was already past the point of no return weeks before they canceled the season

This whole thing with Gobert is just a bad coincidence

This **** is so dumb

Like, yeah Gobert made a bad joke in hindsight but Mitchell is being a ****ing baby

Acting like Gobert was patient zero and gave the whole league a flesh eating virus

He wasn’t the first person to get it and **** wouldn’t be different if he never had it at all

Let’s be real too, with these player facilities and resources we all knew nothing would come of this and they’d be fine

This thing was already past the point of no return weeks before they canceled the season

This whole thing with Gobert is just a bad coincidence
Probability is high that he and his teammates got it from Gobert. I’d be pissed off too.

Probability is high that he and his teammates got it from Gobert. I’d be pissed off too.
So you’d hold a grudge even if only thing him getting you sick meant was you staying inside for a week then coming out 100% healthy??

People get people all the time but you don’t bastardize that person and shun them

So you’d hold a grudge even if only thing him getting you sick meant was you staying inside for a week then coming out 100% healthy??

People get people all the time but you don’t bastardize that person and shun them
Yeah I mean he didn’t get it bad but could’ve passed it on to someone that could’ve died from it.

Back
Top Bottom