Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In

I’m the obvious pessimist disgruntled Knicks fan, y’all just gonna have deal with it.

Broke my heart seeing Porzingis highlights this morning in a Dallas uniform. And no, I won’t get over it.

DSJ better come out this season with a fluid jump shot or else we’re FINISHED.

Why they still bringing up us and KP, **** old! We didn’t just get DSJ, 2 1sts and cap relief. We essentially got DSJ, 2 1sts, Randle, Portis and the other goons. Dallas maxed him out and if we did the same we wouldn’t have gotten we got in Free agency.

Why they still bringing up us and KP, **** old! We didn’t just get DSJ, 2 1sts and cap relief. We essentially got DSJ, 2 1sts, Randle, Portis and the other goons. Dallas maxed him out and if we did the same we wouldn’t have gotten we got in Free agency.

“Other goons” has such a nice ring to it

Ben Wallace and John Calipari
23595B58-4D54-4284-8869-904BA7343C8A.jpeg

11A22627-BB8E-4BEC-9AFB-7FCEB068D972.jpeg

well I’ll be one of the few bringing KP up so no need to worry. This NYK thread is 99% on your side. Everybody in here thinks it was the right move.

But god damn, can a MFer just sulk for a minute? I don’t know if y’all watched the highlights of him in a Doncic but that **** hurt, hurt me down to my core. I may need need therapy.

well I’ll be one of the few bringing KP up so no need to worry. This NYK thread is 99% on your side. Everybody in here thinks it was the right move.

But god damn, can a MFer just sulk for a minute? I don’t know if y’all watched the highlights of him in a Doncic but that **** hurt, hurt me down to my core. I may need need therapy.

it’s been longer than a minute

I don’t want to beat a dead horse but another reason they were so quick to get rid of KP is his durability… he is looking like the second coming of yao ming by always getting hurt… he hasn’t played close to 82 games his whole career… it would be warranted if his game was consistent the whole year… but if you see his stats in the first half of the year he was really dominating and then in the second half didn’t play up to the same potential as the first half…. Its like he got tired and it showed in his game… I don’t care for KP anymore since hes not here but I get why they got rid of him and injuries are no joke… the odds are against him with his height playing a factor in the longevity of his career…I am curious to see if he can actually play close to 82 games this year

He will suck after January when he breaks down anyways, like he did every year for us.

Back
Top Bottom