The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fans been begging for a good point guard forever and the last 3 games they win with solid PG play.

I wish we could just give DSJ, Knox and Frank away and give their minutes to Iggy and Wooten and see what they could do.

Still going to have people complaining that Elf is taking away from Franks Development.

Payton is 25. Would much rather see what he has rest of the season. If Knicks sign a good PG next season then I’m ok keeping Payton as a backup. Dude plays defense and can make solid passes. Doesn’t jack up dumb shots.

Apparently Mills was working to trade Frank, Portis, Trier and our 2021 FRP, but was fired and Perry wasn’t interested. Mills was also working on moving DSJR for Monk.

All these media talking heads saying “well if the Knicks want they can always just sign Morris in the summer”

boyyyy gt foh with that nonsense. I’d be ok with Morris returning on a fair deal but the amount of negative press the Knicks would get isn’t worth Morris. The entire league would avoid doing deals with the Knicks because that would just look shady AF. We got a hard enough time trying to get teams to trade anyone remotely decent to us

Happens a lot with teams where they say they want to resign a player in the offseason, it rarely comes to fruition though.

If we don’t land our PG in this draft, we need to use the money anyway. Hopefully this team it’s for shooting and wing defense. Ideally I’d like a FVV-Bogdan-RJ backcourt, but who knows what’ll happen. This is if Ingram stays with the Pelicans ofcourse.

Y’all really in here front running for STEVE MILLS. Just wow. I’ve seen it all :lol:

that trade for DLo would've been solid man. idc about his previous track record. we'd basically be giving up a 2021 FRP for an AS. Frank is buns, Portis isn't going to be here next season, Trier gets no PT, so what did we really lose?

I knew he would still have something to say! So let’s put Frank out there who’s the worst scorer in the ****in NBA in his 3rd season! Elf and the Knicks need a real legit SG to give the offense more options and to free up Randle from double teams and ****!

that trade for DLo would've been solid man. idc about his previous track record. we'd basically be giving up a 2021 FRP for an AS. Frank is buns, Portis isn't going to be here next season, Trier gets no PT, so what did we really lose?
Macri was saying he’s glad the Knicks didn’t make that trade.

Back
Top Bottom