Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The dog days of the Regular season .

Tickets for the Clippers game in the 200 section going for 80 bucks each on Ticketmaster .

No thanks. He can’t develop and runs players into the ground. Rather have JVG if we‘re going that route.

Last edited:
I'm going to be forever salty Trae Young didn't fall to us in the draft. I knew this kid would thrive.

The rebrand needs a change of uniform. A mix of old and new.

X

Navy blue (alternate)

i'd rather keep Miller for another season
MM has done nothing so far to not get a shot at a full season. I'm not saying give him a 5 year contract and ownership stake. Just a chance to show what he can do in a full season with a training camp. Organization ready to sign the big name over substance. JVG and Thibs :lol: really

No to thibs....he has no offensive schemes and he runs his starting 5 into the ground .. had luol deng playing 44 mpg... Kept rose in blowouts and broke Noah down in 5 years...

No to thibs....he has no offensive schemes and he runs his starting 5 into the ground .. had luol deng playing 44 mpg... Kept rose in blowouts and broke Noah down in 5 years...
I’ll take all of that just to be competitive for a few years. Break RJ and Mitch The **** down if it means we will be competitive. Jimmy still kickin.

Back
Top Bottom