The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean proven vets were following around a coach, that is kind of unheard of now but we want to listen to a bunch of young cats who put up empty stats and never had a winning season in the league.

I know RJ can hang with Thibs style and I hope Mitch can too, but as for Frank and Knox I have no faith.
I honestly don’t think Frank would have any issues with Thibs

His attitude and work ethic have never been a problem and he put up with the Hornacek **** with no issues

Frank has always had the same issue of not unlocking his offensive game and I don’t really think there’s a coach that can fix that it’s all on him

I love Mitch but he def be feeling himself too much sometimes :lol:
I could easily see Mitch getting butthurt and take Thibs coaching personally

Last edited:
I honestly don’t think Frank would have any issues with Thibs

His attitude and work ethic has never been a problem and he put up with the Hornacek **** with no issues

Frank has always had the same issue of not unlocking his offensive game and I don’t really think there’s a coach that can fix that it’s all on him

I love Mitch but he def be feeling himself too much sometimes :lol:
I could easily seeing Mitch getting butthurt and take Thibs coaching personally
I agree with All you said about Frank, I just have no faith in his body holding up.

Reggie Bullock left the most random #Knicks hashtag on my ig business page :lol:

Attachments

• 0540968F-ACEE-4947-B907-5E650E1F0E4C.jpeg
    0540968F-ACEE-4947-B907-5E650E1F0E4C.jpeg
    765.3 KB · Views: 299
It’s funny how every coach/GM all with different styles of play/systems.....they’re all still high on Frank

Hey fellas, here's a documentary I worked on surrounding the 2016 Westinghouse HS basketball team in BK. Would love y'all support with a view

Hopefully this can show one of the reasons why NYC is viewed as "The Mecca"

Back
Top Bottom