• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just like last year :lol:
i was about to say the same thing lol....every year is a stop gap year
You right. Y’all think we can win with this roster as currently constituted, or that we can make enough moves this offseason to become a playoff contender? It’s just the reality. That’s exactly what that Alec Burks signing says.

Every year is a stopgap year for us because we never take the time to develop a foundation of a team. Why do I have friends texting me about John Wall right now? I’m really sick of some of you ******, man. :lol:

****** complain about never being able to develop young talent, but y’all went from KD to Giannis to Russell Westbrook, John Wall and James Harden. Just walking contradiction of a fanbase. None of these ****** have an ounce of mentor in them.

I wonder what the plan is going forward. Like what’s the point of getting Hayward. If we get Hayward do we have enough for Wall/FVV and then Giannis when he becomes a FA? Are they tryna build a 7th seed team to attract a future FA? Like what’s the plan.

If development and letting our picks grow together to secure top picks in stronger 2021 and 2022 drafts is plan B then I’m all for 1-2 year deals for role players. By that time you SHOULD have some kind of identity and enough assets to figure out what kind of team you have.

Why are we so sure we will get a top pick, history been against us so trying to build some winning shouldn't hurt. GH deal even at that 4/100 will be tradeable if need be. The team needs more people who can create besides just a point guard

You don’t need to either bank on a top pick or throw bags at redemption stories.

Y’all will feel the same way about a Hayward deal as we do about that Julius Randle contract now. Indiana ain’t even willing to pay him big bucks right now, why would we think other teams will be willing to take that off our hands?

Unless he plays well and improves his value, but then does that help our team develop and get better, or does yet another redemption story take up too much space once again?

I feel like we go through this every year. We have a group of young players who need to be developed. I don’t want to throw a bag at anyone unless they’re there to help that. Dudes like Westbrook, Wall and Hayward ain’t developing **** but themselves.

386C2B2D-0F2A-4AB1-986B-0643448495FA.jpeg
or

B401FF03-E24D-4658-9345-E2BFB7BD6BDC.jpeg

kinda glad the team is being cheap with contracts... no need to spend unless its legit talent... remember giving bad contracts to noah and timmy lol

FVV gone, now what?

PLEASE DONT GET DESPERATE AND SIGN FORTNITE. LET THAT INJURY PRONE BOZO GO HOME.

With FVV gone Hayward seems like a forgone conclusion

The Pacers would have to move a huge amount of money in a sign and trade to even bring him in and I don’t think they’ll be able to figure it out

So are we trading for a PG, or another year with mediocre play at that position in the name of development. I love Frank just not as the starting pg.

With FVV gone Hayward seems like a forgone conclusion

The Pacers would have to move a huge amount of money in a sign and trade to even bring him in and I don’t think they’ll be able to figure it out
Boston asking for too much, should be good with Turner.

Rather just let Frank and DSJ get the minutes instead of Jeff Teague. Wall trade? Idk man. Team has no shooting to make it work.

Frank has basically 0 playmaking skills and DSJ has 0 anything skills. Idk how we're supposed to let guys like Obi and Mitch develop with basically nobody on the roster who can create plays at a high level. We're gonna be the lowest assist team in the league.

Frank has basically 0 playmaking skills and DSJ has 0 anything skills. Idk how we're supposed to let guys like Obi and Mitch develop with basically nobody on the roster who can create plays at a high level. We're gonna be the lowest assist team in the league.

Yea we’re in a very weird place right now. No idea what the moves going forward are. Do we gamble on Wall? Hayward is a good player but at what price? Do we just tank another year?

Yea we’re in a very weird place right now. No idea what the moves going forward are. Do we gamble on Wall? Hayward is a good player but at what price? Do we just tank another year?

I'm worried they've been quiet bc they're gonna pull the trigger on a big name PG in a trade. I was ok with FVV for $20m a year. Jerian Grant got $20m a year and dude is nowhere near as valuable to a roster. Fred was young and no injury history and we'd give up no assets. Now if they do something crazy like trade for Russ, we're gonna lose draft picks and possibly give up a young piece to acquire him

Back
Top Bottom