The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

this is every year bruh. They have a list of guys they will pursue, then that player is like :lol: I'm good man, and they tell the fan base "oh we weren't even trying to sign anyone this year. We're stacking salary cap for next year." We haven't signed anyone worth a damn ever. Amare was our best free agent signing in 20+ years and he was like the 6th best free agent that year

People don’t wanna play for losers. It is what it is. We’d have to give FVV 100 mill for him to consider.

Last edited:
If Knicks manage to get Terry Rozier I'm not mad at it. Dude has only 2 seasons left on his deal and has similar stats to FVV. So if we'd be able to get into half the contract length for a similar guy I'm for it

FVV is 100x the player as Rozier. Rozier would never be the 3rd or 4th best player on a championship team. He put up meaningless stats, it’s why no one really went after him when he was a FA.

Hell Graham took all his shine in one year.

Graham is the player we should want. I’d go all in on him. 2 Dallas picks frank and Knox. I’ll even take batums contract for bum *** Randle.

I’d give them Knox, Frank, and a Dallas pick. Knicks won’t ever do that though. We don’t trade Kentucky players that deserve to be in China now.

Hold up. Yall trying to trade a first round pick and 2 players for Devonte Graham who shot under 40% from the field, under 40% from 3 on almost 10 attempts a game, and 3 turnovers a game?

I'm so confused

He’s legit man. Number one option on that team. Without him theyd win 10 games max. You’re not gonna get a better player with that Dallas pick.

Last edited:
We're gonna end up going into next season with almost the same exact roster and only addition will be the rookies and Alec.

Back
Top Bottom