Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Aug 24, 2017
So what are we gonna do with the extra roster spots from the guys we waived? Are we just gonna sign a bunch off G League 2 way contract dudes?

Joined Jan 1, 2014
Find me one that says they could be

Or any shred of modern evidence to back up the same question you be asking

Just the other day you had to go back 30 plus years just to tell me “Well Ewing was drafted around that same age and look how he turned out” as if it’s a supporting argument
We get it, you’d still take a chance on drafting DSJ, Frank or Knox over Obi

Joined Jul 13, 2005
The consensus here did not want Knox. I remember most of us wanted any of the Bridges. We talked ourselves into the Knox pick after, but it’s clear he deserves to be in China and we were right all along.

Joined Aug 24, 2017
One thing I'll give Obi over Knox is confidence. You watch Obi play and he's pumping his chest, hyping the crowd, yelling after a dunk, etc. Knox always had too timid of a personality. Tim Duncan and Kawhi are rare breeds of aggressive players who are soft spoken.

I'm not saying Obi is gonna be elite but you can't teach passion

Joined Jul 13, 2005
We drafted a point guard (Frank) then gave up our greatest asset ever for a point guard (DSJ), yet never gave any of them significant time to run the team due to signings exactly like these.

Its why we stay in NBA purgatory. Never fully tank and let the young guys grow together. Never in position to sign legitimate free agents. Rinse and repeat.

Joined Jul 13, 2005
After 6 years in the NBA I don’t understand how you don’t try to get your shot better.

Just throw all the remaining money at Bogdan.

How do you not value shooting? Can’t get much lower than a F- already.

Joined Dec 25, 2012
Idk, feeling like they must be working behind the scenes to get either westbrook or wall. I just can't see them pretty much running it back with essentially the same squad.

Joined Apr 14, 2016
Was expecting us to suck this season regardless so having more or less the same squad minus veterans that were taking up minutes ain't the worse thing in the world given next years draft class

Like I said before the priority should be maintaining flexibility moving forward and it seems like we’re at least doing that

Joined Jan 1, 2014
Jonathan Macri (@JCMacriNBA) Tweeted:
Like, when Elf was on the floor with Mitchell Robinson, the Knicks scored 114.9 points per 100 possessions in over 1000 possessions. Would've been 2nd in the NBA. I love Frank, but with Mitch & him, it was 106.2. You may not like facts, but at least acknowledge them.

Also, $5M!!

Joined Jan 1, 2014
Jonathan Macri (@JCMacriNBA) Tweeted:
I know fans are going to hate this, but Payton’s biggest issue last year was being on a team where his lack of shooting was exploited, not hidden.

Even so, the Knicks scored 111.4 points per 100 when he played and 103.2 when he sat. They should have more shooting this year.

Joined Apr 14, 2016
I’m cool with keeping Elf personally he has the tools and skill set outside of shooting to be a really effective player but his biggest detriment has always been consistency

He can never string strong games together

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now