Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jonathan Macri (@JCMacriNBA) Tweeted:
Like, when Elf was on the floor with Mitchell Robinson, the Knicks scored 114.9 points per 100 possessions in over 1000 possessions. Would've been 2nd in the NBA. I love Frank, but with Mitch & him, it was 106.2. You may not like facts, but at least acknowledge them.

Also, $5M!!

Jonathan Macri (@JCMacriNBA) Tweeted:
I know fans are going to hate this, but Payton’s biggest issue last year was being on a team where his lack of shooting was exploited, not hidden.

Even so, the Knicks scored 111.4 points per 100 when he played and 103.2 when he sat. They should have more shooting this year.

I’m cool with keeping Elf personally he has the tools and skill set outside of shooting to be a really effective player but his biggest detriment has always been consistency

He can never string strong games together

On my ps5.... Too bad, Kurt Thomas and Chris Childs aren't on the 99 team.

20201121_160320.jpg

Nah the BI thing is a forgone conclusion for sure

They prolly just told him to wait until they get the other moves out the way first

David Griffin ain’t dumb enough to let him walk

As for BI, none of us have the inside scoop. All it takes is one tweet saying BI is unhappy & we’re off to the headline races.

I would think every player these days, especially max contract guys, wants to experience the courtship of FA.

Like my dude said in the video, this doesn’t look like a tank season, so 35-38 wins would be yuuuuuge for next year’s FA class.

We should be all in for BI & a point guard to round out the starters.

I smell a potential trade deal with Mitch Robinson being involved if Leon Rose is out here signing Mitch's replacement for 1-year
Taj was the only other center defensive big in the team and he was let go. Noel makes sense to come of thr bench. Not a replacement for Mitch. If anything for me, this signify more minutes for Mitch.

Back
Top Bottom