Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8FEEE57B-BF55-41A8-BCA7-F44E198433D3.png
Big difference between “How Bulls tried to land LeBron” and “Knicks disaster recruitment of LBJ”

Knicks recruiting has always been garbage but the general public will believe anything if it makes the team look foolish. If tomorrow there was an article that said "Anonymous source leaks that Lebron, Steph Curry and Kawhi were going to force a trade to the Knicks but Knicks GM never returned their phone calls" it would be all over the media and people would assume it was real despite no proof

LEAKED: "Lebron, Steph Curry & Kawhi Leonard were going to force a trade to the Knicks but Knicks GM never returned their phone calls"
NBA-MVP-Lebron-James-Stephen-Curry-and-Kawhi-Leonard.jpg

Knicks recruiting has always been garbage but the general public will believe anything if it makes the team look foolish. If tomorrow there was an article that said "Anonymous source leaks that Lebron, Steph Curry and Kawhi were going to force a trade to the Knicks but Knicks GM never returned their phone calls" it would be all over the media and people would assume it was real despite no proof.

UPPTEMPO/NIKETALK
TAGS: UPPTEMPO, NIKETALK, NBA, SAUCES

Without giving up everyone, we dont have the assets to trade Book.

Plus if they want to pair him with CP3, unless its a salary dump without giving up much outside of like Randle and Knox, then we definitely dont have the assets for any trade.

JVG wants this job.

Why aren't they even interviewing him?

He has a beef or I should say Dolan has a beef with JVG. At this point, I’ve stopped caring about this team. Refuse to go to any games, buy merchandise or support this team in any capacity until Dolan is out.

It’s exhausting supporting this team and I’m not going to expel anymore energy on a management whose vision I don’t align with.

I also don’t wish for any young star to come to NY either. Why encourage great players to be apart of such a dysfunctional organization? Any sort of success we have via free agency would just Dolan to keep up his ongoing BS.

Last edited:
^^^I know its been months now but are you still feeling any lingering effects?

Everything is back to normal now, I think. Actual symptoms lasted maybe 5 days, lingering effects close to a month. Taste and smell are back. No more random dizziness and daily headaches.

Gonna do a physical soon just to make sure my cholesterol, BP, clotting factors, sugar, etc are fine.

Thanks for asking fam.

Back
Top Bottom