The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As you googled, Frank is already a 6/3 on 20 minutes with none shooters and no offense.

So maybe mow he can become a 13/7/4 and Ill take that.

DSJr .. I don't know. As much as we want to **** on him, Fultz is coming around. But yeah.

I'll give you $100 if frank averages 13/7. You can screenshot this receipt.

Tell me 1 GM, Scout or Analyst that said a 22 yr old rookie won’t ever be as good as a 19 yr old rookie when everything is all said and done.
Find me one that says they could be

Or any shred of modern evidence to back up the same question you be asking

Just the other day you had to go back 30 plus years just to tell me “Well Ewing was drafted around that same age and look how he turned out” as if it’s a supporting argument

So what are we gonna do with the extra roster spots from the guys we waived? Are we just gonna sign a bunch off G League 2 way contract dudes?

Find me one that says they could be

Or any shred of modern evidence to back up the same question you be asking

Just the other day you had to go back 30 plus years just to tell me “Well Ewing was drafted around that same age and look how he turned out” as if it’s a supporting argument
We get it, you’d still take a chance on drafting DSJ, Frank or Knox over Obi

The consensus here did not want Knox. I remember most of us wanted any of the Bridges. We talked ourselves into the Knox pick after, but it’s clear he deserves to be in China and we were right all along.

One thing I'll give Obi over Knox is confidence. You watch Obi play and he's pumping his chest, hyping the crowd, yelling after a dunk, etc. Knox always had too timid of a personality. Tim Duncan and Kawhi are rare breeds of aggressive players who are soft spoken.

I'm not saying Obi is gonna be elite but you can't teach passion

We drafted a point guard (Frank) then gave up our greatest asset ever for a point guard (DSJ), yet never gave any of them significant time to run the team due to signings exactly like these.

Its why we stay in NBA purgatory. Never fully tank and let the young guys grow together. Never in position to sign legitimate free agents. Rinse and repeat.

After 6 years in the NBA I don’t understand how you don’t try to get your shot better.

Just throw all the remaining money at Bogdan.

How do you not value shooting? Can’t get much lower than a F- already.

Quickley looking kinda sus in this pic

1605999715352.png

Idk, feeling like they must be working behind the scenes to get either westbrook or wall. I just can't see them pretty much running it back with essentially the same squad.

Was expecting us to suck this season regardless so having more or less the same squad minus veterans that were taking up minutes ain't the worse thing in the world given next years draft class

Like I said before the priority should be maintaining flexibility moving forward and it seems like we’re at least doing that

Back
Top Bottom