• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Apr 14, 2016
Nah the BI thing is a forgone conclusion for sure

They prolly just told him to wait until they get the other moves out the way first

David Griffin ain’t dumb enough to let him walk

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007

As for BI, none of us have the inside scoop. All it takes is one tweet saying BI is unhappy & we’re off to the headline races.

I would think every player these days, especially max contract guys, wants to experience the courtship of FA.

Like my dude said in the video, this doesn’t look like a tank season, so 35-38 wins would be yuuuuuge for next year’s FA class.

We should be all in for BI & a point guard to round out the starters.

Joined Jun 15, 2013
I smell a potential trade deal with Mitch Robinson being involved if Leon Rose is out here signing Mitch's replacement for 1-year
Taj was the only other center defensive big in the team and he was let go. Noel makes sense to come of thr bench. Not a replacement for Mitch. If anything for me, this signify more minutes for Mitch.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now