The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DSJ stopped trying after J Cole said Dennis Smith Jr, stay solid my ----- . Dude hasn't been close to solid ever since

is Kevin Knox officially a bust, is he just not being properly developed, or is the team just limiting his minutes during a pointless season?

I’m done on Knox. He had the raw talent but we’ve basically developed him Zero. Zero!!! It’s so frustrating. Why are we so bad at development, have we had the same staff all these years in that area? I will say Dantonis staff did a good job with young players, but this latest group... atrocious

I’m done on Knox. He had the raw talent but we’ve basically developed him Zero. Zero!!! It’s so frustrating. Why are we so bad at development, have we had the same staff all these years in that area? I will say Dantonis staff did a good job with young players, but this latest group... atrocious
I think Knox would develop well on another team. We just ain’t the team for that. It’s hard to think of the last young guy we actually developed

The team needs to get coaches that are here to teach these guys, there is raw talent but with no direction we are getting the same stupid mistakes this far into the season. I know Thibbs is a pretty much lock but i hope they would think about keeping Miller and give him the expectation that development is the only goal going into next year or getting a solid college coach.

I hate to bring it up again but it’s not just on the development staff, it’s also on the players, and a lot of the rookies you see fail are soft minded, they really don’t have that Switch in them. I kind of understand Phil’s crazy ways with how he approached young players. KP I think succeeded obviously because of his skill set but also because he was full of himself and rarely had that “feel sorry for myself look/talk”.

Last edited:
I hate to bring it up again but it’s not just on the development staff, it’s also on the players, and a lot of the rookies you see fail are soft minded, they really don’t have that Switch in them. I kind of understand Phil’s crazy ways with how he approached young players. KP I think succeeded obviously because of his skill set but also because he was full of himself and rarely had that “feel sorry for myself look/talk”.

Phil went about things like an ***hole but his process was mostly correct

If y'all giving Frank the time to develop, why not Knox? Y'all let that scrub, albeit a sometimes exceptional defender, take 3 seasons to average 6 ppg while shooting a woeful 36%. Is he still only 19!

I'm willing to wash this season for Knox as his role diminished and he was always going to be a project.

🤷🏾‍♂️

If y'all giving Frank the time to develop, why not Knox? Y'all let that scrub, albeit a sometimes exceptional defender, take 3 seasons to average 6 ppg while shooting a woeful 36%. Is he still only 19!

I'm willing to wash this season for Knox as his role diminished and he was always going to be a project.

🤷🏾‍♂️
I’m over everyone

They’re all trash

I think I want a Morris clippers jersey.
That black one is kinda tuff. Knicks & Clippers have a lot of some players in common.

Morris
Crawford (he should arguably be on the roster to teach these kids how to ball)
Mark Jackson (he should come on the air sometimes with Clyde & Breen).
Rivers
Billups
Jordan
QRich
Turiaf
*Tim Thomas
Mardy
Zbo

The Perry Mills influence last couple of years set us back a lot more than expected.

Even though they suck, unless they're all traded by the new regime, I'll give the young guys that barely play (Frank, Knox, DSJ) one more year under Leon and whoever he hires. From a young players standpoint their situation wouldnt allow anyone to properly develop.

This was such a wasted year in every way imaginable.

The Perry Mills influence last couple of years set us back a lot more than expected.

Even though they suck, unless they're all traded by the new regime, I'll give the young guys that barely play (Frank, Knox, DSJ) one more year under Leon and whoever he hires. From a young players standpoint their situation wouldnt allow anyone to properly develop.

This was such a wasted year in every way imaginable.
I’m Bi polar with it, but **** it, let’s keep Taj and sign 1 more nurturing vet and just let the young ones run next season.

Back
Top Bottom