|||--- The Official 2009 NHL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD......Deadline= Wednesday Mar. 4 ---|||

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm hoping that the Caps get both Chris Neil and Derek Morris....got my fingers x'd....
chris neil to florida...reported by RDS

upshall traded along w/ a second
frown.gif
to Phx forCarcillo (sp?
grin.gif
...who is this dude?i got no clue who he is
embarassed.gif

so he's going to play 3rd line???? we already have Cote and Asham?....someone help me out here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Phx for Carcillo
Horrible stick handler, gets pointless momemtum killing penalties... but is an awesome fighter, and a fan favorite. Fans love this dude but heisnt that good, just a tough dude.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Phx for Carcillo
Horrible stick handler, gets pointless momemtum killing penalties... but is an awesome fighter, and a fan favorite. Fans love this dude but he isnt that good, just a tough dude.
sounds like a good fit for philly. they're a tough guy team...so he fits. not saying dealing for him and losing upshall was smart...butcarcillo fits the philly mold

The Rangers have also acquired defenseman Derek Morris from the Phoenix Coyotes in exchange for defenseman Dmitri Kalinin, forward Petr Prucha and forward Nigel Dawes.

Unable to come to terms on a new contract, the Toronto Maple Leafs have dealt centre Dominic Moore to the Buffalo Sabres for a second round draft pick.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Phx for Carcillo
Horrible stick handler, gets pointless momemtum killing penalties... but is an awesome fighter, and a fan favorite. Fans love this dude but he isnt that good, just a tough dude.
I remember he went on a tear last season in the last 2-3 games or so...had a hat trick and another multi-goal game or two....

Philly fans are gonna love this guy....he's more skilled than Cote, but he can't fight with some of the heavyweights in the East. Makes Philly eventougher....

smh.gif
@ the Caps...we needed a defenseman in the worst way...I guess they didn't want to give up some of their prospects for Morris. We have a sick farm, andmy guess that some of the asking prices were too steep.

*Ovechkin got hurt this morning in practice also...took a slapshot off the ankle...

i wouldnt be surprised if the panthers %^#% us in a trade for JBO....%^#&%$ HOLMGREN

we already have cote and Asham though. trade makes no sense unless something else comes up

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

i wouldnt be surprised if the panthers %^#% us in a trade for JBO....%^#&%$ HOLMGREN

we already have cote and Asham though. trade makes no sense unless something else comes up
you got kyle mclaren from the sharks for a draft pick

Back
Top Bottom