The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

jpzx

Supporter
*I'm not a regular poster in the College Basketball Post...but I am a regular in the Minnesota Golden Gopher forums throughout the internet. I just choose to post in those because there's more ACC, Pac-10, and Big East talk in our thread, which is expected, but I'm a frequent browser of our thread. We've had a March Madness post the last three years and with everything starting up pretty quickly here I thought we better get one going to give our thoughts and predictions.

There are a few conference tournament championships left to play, but many teams are set (whether through automatic bids or locks due to their accomplishments throughout the season) and preparing for the 2010 March Madness Tournament!

NCAA-Final-Four-2010-logo_1_.jpg

Bracket!

bracket-2010.gif

Hartford+v+Kentucky+oUT5HMBid4Sl.jpg
collins.davis.jpg

080320-West%20Virginia-vmed-928p.widec.jpg
evan+turner.jpg

jon_scheyer.jpg
jerome-randle.jpg

East+Men+Basketball+Tournament+Day+2+9Qo1Zw86Me9l.jpg
greg-monroejpg-2feaa6ac7af5c7d2_medium.jpg

kalin-lucas_1.jpg
NCAA-Big-East-Tournament.jpg

Lets go.

Even more automatic bids coming in tonight...

Tomorrow's Schedule

Kentucky (2) vs. Mississippi State - 1PM
Duke (4) vs. Georgia Tech - 1PM
Temple (17) vs. Richmond - 1PM
Ohio State (5) vs. Minnesota - 3:30PM

"Gut. Research. Favorite. Sleeper. Gut. Research. Favorite. Sleeper."

I haven't decided whether I like that or if it annoys the *++# out of me. I think the latter
laugh.gif

very excited...can't wait for these games today and then the selection show...so hyped!!!

Once 6th P.M. come (Est) It's time to move all posts into here!

Lunardi with A&M as a 6 and Baylor as a 3 doesn't make much sense to me...

^ Don't worry. Once that Real bracket comes out, his will look like a child did it for him

Duke over WV? (&*#^(*@)($&@)$&@$&@($&()@$&@()*^(*$@)&$@_$&_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohio state going out west for sure...unless west virginia is ranked ahead of them

Back
Top Bottom