The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

damn....Ye got everybody and their moms wearing Givenchy yo. year ago nobody was on that high life ish. dudes be taking dudes styles left n right and going bonkers wit it.

Captain Jack is dat dude. let em knowww

A.I. :nerd:
dsc9502x2.jpg
Must not have been ladies night at the club

Also, I spy a variant Kevin Martin on that Wilson from Home Improvement steez...

wilsonfence2.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOO son, biggest corn in the NBA next to KD.

He is a good guy

Also, I would imagine a bunch of these guys have stylists... I just don't get what they are thinking. To me, being different isn't always a good thing. But if they like what they have on, I guess that is all that matters

Last edited:
]

I keep hearing that is the reason he disappeared in the finals. He stayed in the club the entire time he was in Miami; seeing all these pictures of him partying and going in really makes me wonder if the accusations are true....

but nobody said anything back then? ya ok

seriously question where did you hear that from? or is it just gossip?

On the espn nba today podcast (11/1) Jason Williams confirmed it. Don't know how to post the link, but it starts at the 7:50 minute mark where he gives his address about how close he stays to Trina and says he saw him out during the finals....

Last edited:
It boggles my mind that someone that has the amount of money and resources to be able to wear WHATEVER IN THE WORLD that they want, goes out publicly dressing the way Jordan does.
It doesn't bother me, its his life, but I just cant understand why. I mean nothing about that outfit matches, compliments each other, or makes any sense.
But what do I know...I'm not the multi-millionaire
eyes.gif
having worked at neiman marcus when i was in my early 20s i can tell u that based on what i dealt with, the ppl with the most money (i.e black amex cards) walked in looking like some straight bums ol mangyass jeans and faded shirts. but then they go out the store and drive off in a porsche carrera gt or something that hurts my feelings

having worked at neiman marcus when i was in my early 20s i can tell u that based on what i dealt with, the ppl with the most money (i.e black amex cards) walked in looking like some straight bums ol mangyass jeans and faded shirts. but then they go out the store and drive off in a porsche carrera gt or something that hurts my feelings

Word, I've seen partners making $500k+ dressing like they just pulled clothes off the local Ross rack :smh:

To each their own though, some care, some don't

I do

Back
Top Bottom