The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Is that will Smiths other kid? I can't remember.

no, thats beyonce's sisters kid
laugh.gif

Tony Parker is the only guy here who consistently has dress sense, if you dunno how to dress yourself for a press conference just put on a navy suit and white shirt forget about a tie unless you own the team! Jeans and a black shirt for chillin on the team bus - the state of some of these guys is just hilarious
happy.gif

pic on the right...

kdruss.jpg

if i didnt kno that was kd, and also kno that that pic was taken in mid stride, i'd assume it was chris bosh posing.

Imagine if there wasn't a dress code (some people in s&t still hate it with a passion).  This thread would have a lot of sweatpants, jean shorts, and white T's.  

Originally Posted by shogun

Imagine if there wasn't a dress code (some people in s&t still hate it with a passion).  This thread would have a lot of sweatpants, jean shorts, and white T's.  

Even with the dresscode Rasheed still did the sweatpants and white T's....man I miss him in the NBA.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Allen Iverson @ 76ers-Celtics game 6

1000xgs.jpg

x1000q.jpg

x1000p.jpg
Julius "Dr. J" Erving
1000xq.jpg

x1000v.jpg

may 23, 2012 - philadelphia reebok question the answer a.i. nba playoffs

9361478ab958377c3ff635c98c398a411b0e19.gif

im surprised he wore a lou williams jersey and not his own...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

These guys want to be "fashionable"

Guys like Chris Paul and Kevin Garnett actually dress well.

I can almost guarantee most top players don't dress themselves. Most celebrities as well. Why do it when you can pay a purported expert to do it for you? Are some risk averse than others? Sure. But trying to differentiate these guys based on style is a moot point. 
The following pic is from DWade's twitter. Do you think he wrote this down or did a stylist prepare and organize his suitcase to make it very easy for him?

c593042a880811e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Here is some reading material:

http://www.gq.com/style/profiles/20...armie-hammer-leading-mannequins-gq-april-2012

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by Jesus Saved Edwin

scdwdh.jpg

Wade's kicking it with some fuscia pants and people were talking about Westbrooks clothes during the press conferences from the series against the Lakers.
This is clean for Miami.
laugh.gif
at dudes co-signing hot pink pants. I don't care if it's Miami or Mecca, that +!%+ is not hot. And is he wearing a wonder-woman style cuff on his wrist? Great. 
And Iverson and Tim Duncan are in the same category: they wear what they like and not a single damn/effort is given. Just a revolving uniform of TJ Maxx dress shirts for Timmay and ninjahood steez circa 2003 for Iverson. They get a pass from me though, just for the total lack of damns given. 

Ahhh man the kicks killed it.

If you gonna go that route you gotta have them slacks rolled up and be wearing some chancletas

LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Roy Hibbert arriving for Heat-Pacers game 6 nba playoffs outfits
145235393.jpg

145235403.jpg

145235391.jpg

@ Celtics-76ers game 5

Chris Rock and David Spade

144985563.jpg

Will and Jada Smith

144981841.jpg

Meek Mill @ 76ers-Celtics game 6
145210321.jpg

Wade's fit is fine for Miami (but they were in Indy)

But then I saw whatever gay bandana thing he had tied onto his wrist and the fact that he tried to throw on Yeezy's with it. So it turned into a fail. Dude def tries too hard sometimes.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

is someone able to ID this iPad case, or one similar? Id like something like this

145235393.jpg

You gotta be kidding me.  You can hardly see the fkcin thing for Christ's sake.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

These guys want to be "fashionable"

Guys like Chris Paul and Kevin Garnett actually dress well.

KG? Meh.

That guy right behind Meek Mill has to be related to Iggy, right?

Back
Top Bottom