The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by frink85

just to add my 2c, it only really bugs me when people (kids/adults) wear them to places where they should be paying attention. like at a basketball game. or when with others, i would find that incredibly rude if i was with my friends and someone had their big %%# headphones on the whole time.
His headphones stop him from watching a basketball game?
personally i like to hear the sounds of the game.

im talking about them on your ears/on. wearing headphones as a fashion accessory a la glasses with no frames is stupid to me, but not as bad.

Originally Posted by dreClark

just to add my 2c, it only really bugs me when people (kids/adults) wear them to places where they should be paying attention. like at a basketball game. or when with others, i would find that incredibly rude if i was with my friends and someone had their big %%# headphones on the whole time.
His headphones stop him from watching a basketball game?
personally i like to hear the sounds of the game.

im talking about them on your ears/on. wearing headphones as a fashion accessory a la glasses with no frames is stupid to me, but not as bad.
You just said PERSONALLY, you like to hear the sounds of the game. Fam with the Beats PERSONALLY doesn't.

Keep it moving, B.

laugh.gif
at y'all that say it BUGS when dudes wear their headphones. Thought the watching/judging-the-next-man hype died in middle school.

Went to my sister's HS graduation today, and the amount of Beats headphones I saw...wow
laugh.gif
It was like the twilight zone

The worst thing about Durant and Westbrook are the stupid glasses - they don't fit their faces at all. The bridge is all wrong and Westbrook's are no where near going behind his ears. Trying way too hard.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Went to my sister's HS graduation today, and the amount of Beats headphones I saw...wow
laugh.gif
It was like the twilight zone

My friend's brother wore his Beats to a party we went to...@#$% wasn't even plugged in to anything, cause dude doesn't have an MP3 player and has been using a flip phone for the past 3 months 
indifferent.gif

just to add my 2c, it only really bugs me when people (kids/adults) wear them to places where they should be paying attention. like at a basketball game. or when with others, i would find that incredibly rude if i was with my friends and someone had their big $$# headphones on the whole time.

This. Nothing wrong if you're on the bus or somewhere isolated. But I see ppl wearing them to sporting events. The mall. With a group of ppl. The movies... Like c'mon son

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

just to add my 2c, it only really bugs me when people (kids/adults) wear them to places where they should be paying attention. like at a basketball game. or when with others, i would find that incredibly rude if i was with my friends and someone had their big $$# headphones on the whole time.

This. Nothing wrong if you're on the bus or somewhere isolated. But I see ppl wearing them to sporting events. The mall. With a group of ppl. The movies... Like c'mon son
Beats were not around when I played AAU but I wore headphones to our games while stretching and warming up.

^Everybody's done that though. That's pretty commonplace. But sitting at a stadium/arena watching a game that just seems out of the norm

Well, it's stupid if people are just using those big headphones as an accessory and not even using them and they aren't plugged in.  Reminds me in middle school when kids would wear ski goggles around their heads the whole day.  One of the dumbest things i've ever seen.

Originally Posted by shogun

Well, it's stupid if people are just using those big headphones as an accessory and not even using them and they aren't plugged in.  Reminds me in middle school when kids would wear ski goggles around their heads the whole day.  One of the dumbest things i've ever seen.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remember that too...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
. i blame:

can-t-hardly-wait-seth-green-292266_700_550.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
@ kd and westbrook

do they really need those glasses to see or just doing it too troll us??

the way they dressing they going to make david stern change the dress code again

Back
Top Bottom