The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted in the dmv section as well. 

if u in nova hit me there's a spot with a 8 and a 10.5 in shooting star pack. both returns im guessing

Size 10 and 10.5 pack at Arbor Place Mall HOH. Just left less than a minute ago.

Last edited:
i don't know about yall but i feel odd walking into a ftl ot fta and i come across a pair of shoes that was returned. my first thought is, did he pull a swaparu or its defective

i don't know about yall but i feel odd walking into a ftl ot fta and i come across a pair of shoes that was returned. my first thought is, did he pull a swaparu or its defective

Hard to pull a swaparoo with the shoes in the pack. You can look at the shoes to see if it's defective.

Wandered into 21 Mercer the other day and this pack is just sitting there. Not a surprise. People just picking up and walking away.

Wandered into 21 Mercer the other day and this pack is just sitting there. Not a surprise. People just picking up and walking away.
mean.gif
 Should have just released the foams separately.

Was on my phone when they tweeted the link I clicked as soon as I seen the link and SOLD OUT!

Was on my phone when they tweeted the link I clicked as soon as I seen the link and SOLD OUT!

Any restock for the rest of the day is probably property of the bot crew to be honest. The infra 3 tipped people off. Anything nike tweets is going straight to their carts now :smh:

Any restock for the rest of the day is probably property of the bot crew to be honest. The infra 3 tipped people off. Anything nike tweets is going straight to their carts now
mean.gif
Yup, any restock happpening today the bots are gonna eat them up
mean.gif

Any restock for the rest of the day is probably property of the bot crew to be honest. The infra 3 tipped people off. Anything nike tweets is going straight to their carts now
mean.gif
Not necessarily true. If you have a page monitor running for the old links you'll be able to get them before nike tweets that they're available, that's how i got DB5s off the stand-alone restock last year.

Any restock for the rest of the day is probably property of the bot crew to be honest. The infra 3 tipped people off. Anything nike tweets is going straight to their carts now :smh:
Not necessarily true. If you have a page monitor running for the old links you'll be able to get them before nike tweets that they're available, that's how i got DB5s off the stand-alone restock last year.

That's technically a bot. That low key monitoring stuff isn't low key anymore. People are on alert.

I'm at work and can't download Chrome. No PM = no restock.

Really just hoping for some Lance Mountains

I'm at work and can't download Chrome. No PM = no restock.

Really just hoping for some Lance Mountains
That's what it comes down to? You need a page monitor to get shoes? I don't even know what that is :lol:

That's what it comes down to? You need a page monitor to get shoes? I don't even know what that is
laugh.gif
lol man only on restocks essentially or non-tlo shoes

this is why ive slowly been transitioning to runners in general. its becoming harder and harder for to justify dropping this money on sneakers that are inferior quality and are impossible to get.

the runners, Nike sb, and NSW got my money this summer

Didn't Nike, or some other company, do something like this last year. Where they just dropped shoes throughout the day.

I really wish I could remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom