The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, foams don't run big haha. If anything they run small, until broken in. Damn these Star soles, deff a shoe for snow. Will yellow faster than Columbia 11's.

ANYONE THAT ORDERED FROM CITYGEAR:

Check your account to see if the 500 points were added to your account after your order says "COMPLETE." My points were never added so I emailed citygear and they just issued me a $25 gc instead of adding the points.

any sacramento peeps...there is a sz 9.5 at arden mall HOH...just left it was chillin

shipping would kill my margins on these, the box is enormous. these bad boys are going right to a consignment shop

shipping would kill my margins on these, the box is enormous. these bad boys are going right to a consignment shop

Depends. I'm in MD. Shipping to NY cost me $10.
Shipping is only a killer when the parcel has to be put on an airplane in order to meet shipping timeframes.

ruvilla just had a FSR back up. Had a 12 and 13 in cart for a few then got out of stock. After striking out on release day I was able to get a few by phone orders last week. Seems like most that wanted got.

Last edited:
Depends. I'm in MD. Shipping to NY cost me $10.
Shipping is only a killer when the parcel has to be put on an airplane in order to meet shipping timeframes.
yeah true but most of my clientele is from outwest for some reason so I'd probably be around the $42 range

Check out my review on the shooting stars pack aka penny pack on my youtube channel, Responses can be positive or negative that isn't a problem, just nothing disrespectful. Remember these are just sneaker vids lol. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom