The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all probably too right. Morris was probably too hype when he heard the plan after agreeing to the sinking Spurs.

Biggest disappointment in preseason? Gotta be Mitch for me.

Idk if he just didnt smarten up with the fouls or its the new NBA calling everything super tight. He's playing exactly how he did his rookie year. Also, dont post workout vids of you shooting if you're not gonna shoot :lol:

Biggest disappointment in preseason? Gotta be Mitch for me.

Idk if he just didnt smarten up with the fouls or its the new NBA calling everything super tight. He's playing exactly how he did his rookie year. Also, dont post workout vids of you shooting if you're not gonna shoot :lol:

Yeah my fear with Mitch is that he just stays a fouling machine. He really needs to try smarten up when it comes to initiating contact or players will just target him from the start to foul him out.

Anyone stopping by the MSG store soon? I wanna know if they got statement authentics so I can make a phone order

You can’t start Frank imo. It’s gonna lead to too many early blowouts, having to fight back from behind and a lack of flow to start the game, that’s a killer. He’s better coming off the point at this point.

Might as well start Frank and not let the other teams PG get hot early. Him coming off the bench doesn’t do much if we need a scoring punch. Let RJ do most of the ball handling at the 2.

Start Frank - balances out the starters looking for theirs, good fit with RJ, adds to the defense with Mitch
DSJ 6th man - he'll torch backup guards, can organize the 2nd unit, has the greenlight

Whoever is playing better that game can finish the game off.

I thought Elfrid was much better. I guess not.

If DSJ has a long term role, which I am still skeptical about, microwave 6th man makes a lot of sense, he has to be able to microwave first but that’s probably his best case scenario.

Back
Top Bottom