The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s looking like Dennis is the ONLY penetrator on the entire roster. Huge flaw in the team composition. That needs to be addressed ASAP

frank with the 1 highlight per game will be his signature :lol:

on another note didnt like the game tonight but its preseason so its whatever... they also played without dsjr and knox.... payton is not that good... he does play decent defense so thats a good thing but he doesnt deserve to start...

Frank with the exact same type of performances as last season and Payton going 0-9 :sick:

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 1.54.25 AM.png

Terrible showing from the backcourt at home.

Marcus Morris and Taj are balling tho. RJ showing tremendous potential as well.

Y’all went from “we back” on Monday to we’re trash lol it’s pre-season, 2nd game, not everyone has played, 9 new guys, RELAX

ya its just one game really and its the preseason so no need to panic... this is why its important to get the offense on the same page so when the season starts we should be good to go... yesterday game was tough to watch and kinda disappointing but its a meaningless game... its just scary that we have the potential to look like that against superior teams with better rosters lol...

Listen if Knox and RJ are our best players then that’s a good sign. Can’t wait to see how DSJ looks. I refuse to see Elfrid get all these minutes because Perry is whispering in Fiz’s ear. Even though Frank can’t set up the offense and needs a dynamic scoring guard next to him, the team somehow still plays better when he’s on the floor over Elfrid.

Theres no way DSJ is worse than Elfrid. I also don’t like this illusion that Elfrid is a good defender. His defensive rotations are absolutely terrible from what I’ve seen in 2 games.

Plus/minus can be a misleading stat for sure, but watching the games it’s pretty clear Elfrid is not it.

Also Iggy shoulda got 20 minutes a game in preseason. He looks scared af to make a mistake out there. That’s what preseason is for, yet Fiz is over here playing real
rotations and RJ 40 min in the first games.

Plus/minus can be a misleading stat for sure, but watching the games it’s pretty clear Elfrid is not it.

Also Iggy shoulda got 20 minutes a game in preseason. He looks scared af to make a mistake out there. That’s what preseason is for, yet Fiz is over here playing real
rotations and RJ 40 min in the first games.
I hate when he says things like “guys gotta earn their spots” like he always does because it’s just a cop out for him not knowing how to put a cohesive lineup together or even a player development lineup at that

Back
Top Bottom