Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fiz not getting a pass this season?
Thought this was still a rebuilding year with all the one year deals and free agency next summer

Last edited:

source.gif

I know they have to be handling him with the kid gloves, but this is starting to worry me a bit. It's been since summer league. I'm starting to think there may be some issues. Not to mention recovering with that frame and play type with a knee injury?! Man. I wish New Orleans luck with this.

That lifetime deal they gave Clyde paying off. He gets in all of our rookies' ears. :lol:

I wish they'd go back to individual team jersey contracts.

Might be the best quality jerseys from what I remember. All downhill from there.

I’m not giving him a pass, but isn’t the preseason basically to get ready for the season and try out different rotations or players who you don’t really know if/how they fit in the rotation? Maybe he knows what he has in a guy like Trier, after seeing him last season.

I just don’t think it’s healthy to be outraged about rotations before the regular season starts. This is the Knicks, pace your outrage. We’ll need it when we win 15 of 20 to end the season and worsen our lottery odds.:lol:

I’m not giving him a pass, but isn’t the preseason basically to get ready for the season and try out different rotations or players who you don’t really know if/how they fit in the rotation? Maybe he knows what he has in a guy like Trier, after seeing him last season.

I just don’t think it’s healthy to be outraged about rotations before the regular season starts. This is the Knicks, pace your outrage. We’ll need it when we win 15 of 20 to end the season and worsen our lottery odds.:lol:
I agree with you in what the preseason is supposed to be about but the problem is he’s not doing any of it :lol:

Seems like he already has his lineup made up outside of the PG spot with all the heavy minutes players like Morris, Ellington, Portis and Randle are getting

Didn’t even notice a new thread was started.

we may have dodged a bullet by not having Zion there. A man that big should not be that explosive and we are seeing the potential ramifications already. wish the best for him though

i'm going to give Fiz the benefit of the doubt with this mindset. BUT this is my last season giving him a pass or we need an ACTUAL head coach with ACTUAL schemes. i'm going to assume that he's playing the new acquisitions more, bc he already knows what to expect from Trier, Dot, etc. it'll be a different story if neither of those guys get PT come next week. i'm not a fan of Ellington. dude is a chuck. him and Bullock should never see the floor. i'm going to need DSJR to show me something tonight, bc the other night was horrid.

i was just telling my brother that Zion is too heavy. its like 280? that's too heavy for they type of leaping he does. he needs to tone it down a bit and lose a solid 20-30 lbs. i'm hope he has a long career, but a knee injury this early is concerning, but not a shock tbh.

Its hard to ride the pine when youre a ball player :lol:

Its friday night, spiffed up, Let's go NY! (Even though it's only pre-season) :smile:

Back
Top Bottom