The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dallas I thought wanted Randle at one point. Maybe they can fleece us again.

washington-wizards-v-new-york-knicks-2-e1519071386423.jpg

i'm coming home, i'm coming hooome

why didn't Phil fire Mills? I want all three gone Mills, fiz and Perry... Dolan ain't selling the team anytime soon... so if he hires a competent gm and stays out the way I'm good with that... he did that with Phil but the problem was Phil sucks and is just a good coach

Lets be real for a second, is it really the coaches fault we losing ? The players are the one showing up on court and playing, they plain suck, fire the coach and the team still there though so ?

Steve kerr gets praised for getting a warriors team to 4 straight finals, but they coulda done that with any coach, literally. Steve just clocks in for work while curry, klay shoot their way into the finals.

Lets be real for a second, is it really the coaches fault we losing ? The players are the one showing up on court and playing, they plain suck, fire the coach and the team still there though so ?

Steve kerr gets praised for getting a warriors team to 4 straight finals, but they coulda done that with any coach, literally. Steve just clocks in for work while curry, klay shoot their way into the finals.

We’re bottom tier on ball movements and pick and rolls. That’s on a coach

Losing all those games last year really hurt us.

Fire everyone

Losing to the bum *** Cavs by that much. Man what a rough Sunday. First the Giants and then the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom