The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope DSJ does go to the G-League, I’m like 10 mins away from the Westchester Knicks “arena”.

I’ll definitely go to a game to watch his yippy shooting formation. I need to see this for myself. It’ll be great entertainment. :lol:

I’ll post vids too, hopefully DSJ bodyguard won’t attack me like they did that high school kid :lol:

Funny thing is .. Fiz probably feels like the losings not too bad considering hes out two PGs...

Whats sad is that Mook/Randle are the poorest versions of Melo/Amare

They cannot operate on the court together. Just really bad spacing. No playmaking tendencies. All in eachothers corners. Just terrible and choppy.

But he will continue to run the offense through the front court .

As fans all we ask for is some type of positives. Development would be nice. Im all for playing the young guys. Some people belee that throwing em out there in losing situations is not a developmental process, but I say if we losing games anyways why not? The politics come back into it - the big FA signings need to show out. But their games are atrocious. Much rather watch RJ/Knox/Mitch play for 35 mins a night together.

Honestly cannot wait for this thrashing thats gonna take place later. Ready for Fiz to be real vocal with the theatrics. Ready for KP to beast and do some siliencing the crowd. Ready for us to go down 20 and booa rain down as the national broadcast highlights the misery of it all.

SIDE NOTE : yall trust them autozone parking lot mechanics ? Ever dealt with any them?

even though people are going to say it was dumb to trade KP i still dont think it was a bad decision... im not trying to justify the trade at all... obviously talent wise dsjr is nowhere close to KP but theres still a lot of question marks had we kept KP and signed him to an extension... the first thing is his durability and the second is his talent... he put up great numbers but was never consistent and would have a drop off the second half of the season... he was never the type where i was like ya this guy is the face of the franchise like how i considered ewing... we were losing games with KP and not even sniffing the playoffs so without him i dont see a difference with wins and loses to be honest...

Now former Knicks great Channing Frye is saying fans shouldn't boo Porzingis because he left, we should book him because he's on the other team.

Channing frye had one clutch 3 against pheonix in 06 in a triple over time game and thats about it as a knick sit down homie and play grab az in the park with richard jefferson

Lots of top media members saying we ****ed up by not trading for AD. Don’t necessarily agree with that one. Also, the Steve Mills whispers are out there, not much blame is on Fiz.

any of yall going to the game? i was thinking about it since tickets are cheap but im a pass and just watch at home

As promised, I'm on my way to watch and give KP the finger for the love.

Just once though, but I'm expecting another L & maybe a serenade by the garden if he goes off.

Back
Top Bottom