The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope he has a long a fruitful career, but the Knicks would be getting DOGGED if we drafted him. I still think he ends up in NY.

I think the new trend will be playing with your friends thanks to Bron and 'em. KAT, Book and DLo airing that goal out as well.

Pass whatever y'all :nthat: if you think Frank should be starting. Son getting more MMs than career PPG.

Last edited:
Pass whatever y'all :nthat: if you think Frank should be starting. Son getting more MMs than career PPG.

i feel like it might help build his confidence more than it'll hurt this team at this point in the season. it's mostly symbolic.
you got that extension now go

only vets that should start is morris and randle... the young guys have to start like dsjr, rj and mitch.... knox would be good off the bench that way he can chuck as much as he wants...

on another note... nba.com got 25% off right now... contemplating on copping that RJ statement jersey... i dont need it asap but delivery date looks like sometime in december lol... my coworker was like ya i just got an RJ jersey for $22.00 from china... im like you know thats fake... hes like ya i know but it looks like the real thing but for a cheap price... i was like nah im good

my coworker was like ya i just got an RJ jersey for $22.00 from china... im like you know thats fake... hes like ya i know but it looks like the real thing but for a cheap price... i was like nah im good
The negligence :smh:
Ya hate to see it

only vets that should start is morris and randle... the young guys have to start like dsjr, rj and mitch.... knox would be good off the bench that way he can chuck as much as he wants...

on another note... nba.com got 25% off right now... contemplating on copping that RJ statement jersey... i dont need it asap but delivery date looks like sometime in december lol... my coworker was like ya i just got an RJ jersey for $22.00 from china... im like you know thats fake... hes like ya i know but it looks like the real thing but for a cheap price... i was like nah im good
That's 22.00 that don't go to James dolan

I actually like the idea of Trier starting. He needs PT. Not sure what that would mean for the rest of the starting lineup tho...

this game is on late... i know its in texas but it should be 8 at the latest not 8:30... im a stay up until 10:30 and if the game is a blowout or no chance in winning im sleeping and not staying up late lol...still undecided if i should cop some henny and food for tonight... i got the henny white on deck at the crib but dont like drinking it cuz its hard to come by...might just cop a small bottle of henny and jersey mikes sub

Happy Knicks Day

EHcPx21XkAEsugm.jpg

Let's go!

Trier is a great bench scorer because that's all he does well.

I'm expecting a long season and hopefully multiple trades. RJ/Knox/Mitch really the only players I care about on the roster.

And every team needs a white dude so give my man Iggy some play Fiz.

Wouldn't be mad if Fiz gets let go soon enough either.

Back
Top Bottom