• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My heart.

IMG_20191202_105549.jpg

How does a player like Devonte Graham not catch the interest of the front office.

he would have added at least 4-5 wins to our total so far.

18 and 8, for someone I never heard of.... making 3 threes a game? Smfh

I read somewhere that if we shot a league average in FT % instead of dead last, we’d be 2 games above the 8th seed. No idea how they calculated that, but that’s crazy.

I read somewhere that if we shot a league average in FT % instead of dead last, we’d be 2 games above the 8th seed. No idea how they calculated that, but that’s crazy.

Its not far fetched. There’s games they shoot below 50% or even just in the 60s. It’spretty bad. Barret needs to fix that if he hopes to achieve his true potential.

Not a doubt in my mind RJ's free throws will improve. No rookie is a finished product. Folks gotta chill on the RJ better this and that rhetoric. I'm gonna defend the kid cuz he is still/already our best player.

Let's get this #2 draft pick next year cuz we ain't never getting another #1 & find our PG to get things going in the right direction.

I'm honestly used to the Knicks being *** but I still want to see the youth development. I hate watching the game with hating *** ppl who love talking slick. Like we get it, just shut the **** up about it.

I'm honestly used to the Knicks being *** but I still want to see the youth development. I hate watching the game with hating *** ppl who love talking slick. Like we get it, just shut the **** upabout it.
What youth development??

Not sure if you're serious man ...

I turned it off when they had Ellington/Taj/Randle ... so much for developining

What youth development??

Not sure if you're serious man ...

I turned it off when they had Ellington/Taj/Randle ... so much for developining
Fiz trying to save his job by having the vets get the minutes, so I know that much.

Even still, RJ/Knox/Mitch/ & now Frank need some burn together. I'm also waiting for the day Iggy comes in for some meaningful minutes.

Back
Top Bottom