The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why we didn't try to trade for AD this summer... if we had AD we might of had a better free agency in potentially signing a star

You acquire assets to use for the big acquisition. Not hoard and hope one day someone will say “I want to sign with you but you have to get so and so 1st”.

But we only want players under 23, once they reach 25 its an automatic turn off for most Knick fans. We hold to much sentimental value in these young players.

Plus they’d rather have 78 games played a year from scrubs versus 65 games played a year from a superstar because he’s not worth it because he’s always hurt.

Look, all I’m saying is that Frank is gonna be a better version of Steve Nash once he turns the corner

Andre Drummond?
giphy.gif

#BeBetterTomorrow

Julius Randle and Frank :lol:

Detroit is one of the worst run organizations. We'd be dumb af to give them any value at all. Scott Perry likes doing favors though so wouldnt be surprised.

Kinda pointless to have Drummond since we have Mitch already who plays the same position....if it’s for dsjr and randle I’d do it...not a fan of randle and his contract

Gaines was essentially saying if they did get Drummond why not Dangle Mitch and other assets for a player like DLO? And

That’s a perfect scenario, it worked with the Clippers but I can’t think of another time it happened like that and if Washington says no then you have no Stars and are a bottom feeder again.
That was just a scenario....

The point is that if we have all our assets going into FA, and we can entice a big free agent, we would have enough to put a legit package for a disgruntled AS.

I mean, take for example GS, which is going to be cap strap and really cant signed anyone, and they are going to be good again for a few years when Klay and Curry come back. You can throw a few picks and players for Dlo .... can this work who knows ... its just different scenerios.

But let's run it back ... about those picks.

Boston and Philly have done it with draft picks .. just saying.

Lets see what our draft position is first before we start moving our biggest assets in RJ or Mitch. That pick is probably more valuable anyway.

Also Randle will make 60 mill compared to Drummonds 150 mill. No thanks.

unless we getting a all star back no need to even think about trading mitch or RJ... i like KAT but trading either mitch or rj or both for him would be dumb... hes a really good player and i would be hyped to have him here but hes not going to make your team better... look at him on the wolves... i rather roll the dice with the young guys here and try to draft wisely...

Julius Randle and Frank :lol:

Detroit is one of the worst run organizations. We'd be dumb af to give them any value at all. Scott Perry likes doing favors though so wouldnt be surprised.
Man if you still ask for favors from us in our current state you a wild piece of ****.

Drummond is not getting us another AS. My issue with trading our picks/young guys is that no one of REAL value is actually available. Beal, KAT, and Drummond aren’t turning this franchise around. It’s not like Giannis, AD, or Embiid are being dangled. These are pointless trades.

Back
Top Bottom