The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ we need a pg... id trade everyone including first round picks for D-Lo but mitch and rj are off the table

^ we need a pg... id trade everyone including first round picks for D-Lo but mitch and rj are off the table

exactly. Unless it’s DLo or another tier 1-2 pg, than no thanks. These trades would be lateral moves. Acquire Drummond and do what? Maybe win 4 more games than our current pace. Acquire Beal, maybe win 6 more games than our pace. None of the available AS or fringe AS guys are getting this current roster to the playoffs.

Why ya hate Drummond so much ? lol Dude is a rebounding defensive machine though ?
Yeah when he’s actually trying
Dude has an effort problem

Plus, he’s a traditional center which we already have in Mitch

Not the type of player you wanna pay big money or give up assets for in today’s NBA

Just asking, if we use Mitch and other pieces for a legit PG or SG would we be really missing much if Wooten took Mitch’s spot? (I know Wooten is a forward). I’m just talking overall impact on the game.

So ****ing upset, besides the Clippers and Lakers games, I watch every game the Knicks have played, at least to halftime and today I just relax and said f it not going to do it and then this happens. **** ...

RJ and Knox played well, nice ...

I'm starting to like Bullock and I dont know why.

Man .... if we had Morris and Randle for the last two loses I think we might have been 13 and 27 instead of 11 and 29.

In well.

I legit think we might get 25+ win this year.

Havent seen Bullock hit a open shot yet. He's a good defender and can get hot though. With that contract you gotta keep him.

Let's go!

up8yxw37bu201.jpg

I like the way Tyrese Haliburton plays but cot damn i hate that old man release. Even if it goes in, NBA shooting coaches are gonna change it. Has a potential disaster written all over it.

Pass on him.

just because he got signed to a two way doesnt mean he was called up

he'll most likely be stuck in the G league until late March or unless someone gets hurt

Back
Top Bottom