THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

:sick: Maaaan I’m sick.

They’re really gonna keep the same staff and promote Kellen Moore.

:sick: Maaaan I’m sick.

They’re really gonna keep the same staff and promote Kellen Moore.
I feel your pain!!! I think Jerry is waiting to see how his nephew Football career goes so as a back up he can be offensive coordinator/QB coach for the Cowboys in 2023

Did you hear about Kitna

Rumor is they’re going to make Garrett call plays and no extension... this may not be awful after all.

**** or get off the pot. No more $ invested in trying to make this work.

BTB tweeted this out. I guess it’s something.

FECFD361-2BBC-4A05-83D0-7FD1320DC330.jpeg

If Garrett calls some roll outs. Gets the pocket moving. More play actions, then it’s at least a trend in the right direction.

Your ok. With him call the plays ?
We were Top 10 in offense every year he called plays. Obviously a little bit different circumstance, but it's not nothing.

I also see it as a sign of a little bit of an ultimatum being hung over him - especially if an extension isn't quickly on its way.

His team made the playoffs. He had the 7th most passing yards in the NFC.

Brees, Goff & Rodgers got in. Trubisky for Goff, Dak had a better year than Trubisky.

Kirk Cousins is out. And no way should Eli be in.

Leaves Matt Ryan. Russell Wilson. Matt Ryan doesn’t have the popularity ARod has to get in with a team that didn’t make the playoffs. And Dak just beat Russell Wilson in the playoffs.

Just read an article about Beasley commenting about not getting the ball more and Jerry tells the coaches how many targets each WR should get.... if true Beasley shouldn’t want resign or if false Dallas shouldn’t want to resign him. It’s safe to say Beasley will end up with another team

Arcega Whiteside from Stanford please

dude is a beast
Have a feeling he's going to be a 1st or VERY early 2nd by the time the combine is done. And not sure we need another outside guy, anyways. Gallup really looked good towards the end of the year.

Would be perfectly fine with Marquise Brown or Deebo Samuel in the 2nd if they slipped... I want an actual explosive receiver in the slot. And they can both return kicks and punts, too.

Would be curious is someone like Tyler Eifert could be had for cheap on a one-year deal and maybe save the need to draft a TE this year... If you're comfortable with Schultz/Jarwin when he does inevitably get hurt.

Funny, Dez had similar comments as Beasley.
Funny neither of them started spouting that nonsense until they stopped producing.

Think about how stupid that **** is, really. Jerry and Stephen are telling JG and Linehan to call plays that target Amari or whomever. And they're telling Dak that's where the ball is going pre-snap regardless of what the defense shows? Stop.

That does happen in the league tho especially if a team is looking to get rid of someone. I remember watching an interview where Victor Cruz talked about it.

John kitina officially the qb coach and kellen Moore official at O.C.

No long term deal for the hand clapper.. THANK GOD

Offense:

-We need a speedy RB to get Zeke from 350 carries down to 250-275 carries. If they are going to also insert him more in the passing game as they should, have to find a way to take some of the wear and tear off him
-Significantly Overpay someone for a year for line depth at the tackle spots. Give the FO another year to figure out what they need to do there.
- Need to get someone who can actually help us Return Punts
-Need to either re-sign Beasley. If not, maybe try TWill in the slot, or invest in a quality slot WR.

Defense:

-Re-sign DLaw
-Need a big body to help at DT
-LB depth
-Earl Thomas

Not an offseason where there’s a ton to be done, they draft very well. So I’m not too concerned, but at this point, especially with no first, they need to fill holes with BPA at positions of Need than BPA at any spot until you get to the end of the draft.

At this point they May need to really invest in DLine more than anything.

Irving isn’t coming back.
Gregory just can’t get himself right.
There was word they weren’t into Taco anymore

TCrawford will Underperform. But be a good vet presence
Woods and Ross were okay but not really good.

DLaw needs a long term deal.

DLine moves to # 1 need for me.

Back
Top Bottom