THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

My buddy sent me a text last night claiming that Witten is moving back with the team to become the coach after this season. Not sure how I can believe that.

My buddy sent me a text last night claiming that Witten is moving back with the team to become the coach after this season. Not sure how I can believe that.

I believe it.... find me one good reason anyone thinks as a player he is going to bring anything to the table for us?? Look at his numbers his last season here

Him or romo will have a coaching job with us by this time next year... one of them may even be the head coach

I believe it.... find me one good reason anyone thinks as a player he is going to bring anything to the table for us?? Look at his numbers his last season here

Him or romo will have a coaching job with us by this time next year... one of them may even be the head coach
Could you image a team running a sweep to cowboys sideline and tackle the Running Back out of bounds then you see is Coach Romo laying on the ground injured.

I don’t think Romo is going to be a head coach. He’s going to get a ton of offers to soon though. But I don’t think he truly wants that. He’s going to get head coach or better money if he creates a bidding war and he always be beloved as an analyst. He becomes a coach, that **** will stop quick.

I wanna say Earl because he’s going to be hungry. But Landon would stick it to the Giants. So Landon

Landon is great in run support but he can't cover. Still think he'd be better than what we currently have and he'd cost less than earl

gimme Adrian Amos

Before this post I also would have said that it seems like they are happy drafting a safety and pairing them with what we have already at the position. If there is not a player that is dynamic at covering in space deep in the back-end of the defense then no need to pay big money for anyone.

All those Safeties on the market. And they did nothing. I hate how we approach Free Agency.

what you expect? gotta work out deals for Byron n Tank now then Jaylen, Dak n Zeke in the future. They're bargain shoppers

with that being said I think we can get a Tre Boston/Justin Houston type for the low

Back
Top Bottom