THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

I prefer Chauncey Gardner over both

Get a slot (AJ Brown or Isabella)

S/CB/N

DL

We need a balanced draft of offense and defense

Hard to complain about a couple talented big uglies that might be starters as rookies.

Do I think there’s a chance he might be better than Connor Williams? Yeah, I do. :lol:

I don’t think McGovern plays unless there’s a good amount of injuries or Connor is terrible again. But depth isn’t a bad thing, just would have preferred OT depth rather than OG depth.

Anyway going forward:
OT
Speed RB
KR/PR (I think our ST has been a big problem. We can never get good field position off a PR or KR)
Safety
LB depth
Another outside WR (I want to see what Cobb and Hurns if Hurns can make it back, could do in the slot)

In that order.

Last edited:
Tony Pollard seems like a WR version of Lance Dunbar. Dunbar could slide to WR in the slot. And seems like Pollard could slide to RB for a few carries a game.

But he’s here for speed and KR and PR. I’m for it.

He’s probably about what they wanted Tavon Austin to be. Like it.

Think we got some really good depth at WR.

Coop & Gallup outside. Hurns 3rd outside guy
Cobb, Austin, Pollard slot guys.

A little upset Riley Ridley went 2 spots ahead of us. But Pollard is good for what was left on the board.

I like the draft. Happy they went for DL Depth

Would have liked for another playmaker at WR. But we will see how Noah brown does this year.

Also good we looking for a back up for zeke

Not many “analysts” like our draft.

I think it was alright. Probably could have done some things different. But it’s hard when you don’t have a 1st, and no multiples in 2 or 3

Word going around that Dallas Is not planning on signing Zeke to a long term deal and depending on how he plays this year the option is either to franchise tag him or let him walk. Hopefully Zeke doesn’t sit out like L. Bell

Back
Top Bottom