THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Cowboys asking what Jax wants for Jalen Ramsey if they throw in Taco and a late draft pick for next year

There are no real defenses in the NFL when you have a dominant running game
Cowboys receivers chew up man coverage
Dak is just along for the ride
Wait..... are you saying cowboys can just throw any QB out there and win?? Do you remember they other 10 QBs we had between Romo and Dak?

Dak had a good showing yesterday but if I’m Jerry I’m not opening up the checkbook until Dak faces a real defense

I don't get this logic. Defenses get paid too. So Dak goes against a "real defense" and has an average game or does not put up 300-400 yards like against weaker defenses, what does it prove?

I'm enjoying how people are moving the goalposts for how to measure a QBs performance. I really don't mean to call you out but I am seeing this a lot on the internet and don't really get it. Defenses get paid to make plays too. Imagine if people said, I'm not giving any receiver props until he does it against prime Deion Sanders.

Wait..... are you saying cowboys can just throw any QB out there and win?? Do you remember they other 10 QBs we had between Romo and Dak?
There hasn't been 10 other QBs btwn Romo and Dak but I think I get what you're trying to say
You weren't for Dak getting paid so have you changed your mind?

3-0.

Didn’t get to see it.

But heard Dak could have been a little better. Either way, he’s been great out of the first 3 games, gotta keep rolling.

If Pollard can produce half as good as stats show today, it’s a tough offense.

Only worried about our inability to get interceptions.

Dak wasn’t good in 1H but looked great in the second half... Whole offense was out of sync early.

Pollard runs hard and hits it out his cut like a blur. Think he’s gonna be awesome.

Don’t know how to feel about the lack of turnovers... it’s a weird deal.

-Liked what I seen from Quinn today, he was nonstop and going at the QB with full energy on every play.
-we have two backs now, Pollard should at least get 5-10 carries a game.
-This was a trap game, they were all looking towards next week.

Yeah this is the real Dak

Same as last year, no changes in his instincts or decision making

Don’t pay this man
He ain’t it

Dak wasn’t the problem there.

Play calling was not what it was Week 1 & 2. Zeke was under 2 yards per rush. Cooper was shut down. Cobb nonexistent.

So we been winning and I have kept my mouth close but has anyone noticed that as soon as Jarwin subs in for Witten the Cowboys offense opens up and he makes a big play to set up a score? Then Witten checks back in then we are back to the struggle offense.

Jarwin puts way more pressure on the defensive than Witten.

So we been winning and I have kept my mouth close but has anyone noticed that as soon as Jarwin subs in for Witten the Cowboys offense opens up and he makes a big play to set up a score? Then Witten checks back in then we are back to the struggle offense.

Jarwin puts way more pressure on the defensive than Witten.

Yeah Jarwin is better. Witten isnt helpful except if he’s blocking or underneath routes. But Jarwin does more for opening up the offense.

Dak isn’t absolved of blame...he seemed confused ...
Dak refuses to scramble...Kellen Moore refuses to call a read option on one of those 3rd and shorts...

Dak missed a wide open TD in the end zone..we had to settle for 3...

Conversely, the drops didn’t help obviously...
The fumbles hurt and were at such bad times...

Saints dline completely dominated our Oline..really set the tone, Lattimer was the dagger...we had no answers...

SO MANY DAMN PENALTIES!!!

I feel like our D played a quality game besides the saints last drive...we knew they were running, got them to 3rd and 1 twice, and couldn’t get a stop for shh...

I’m not overreacting, we played a good team..just shows us where we can make revisions...

They love the Cowboys in the 757...:nthat: :nthat:

1569878752801.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom