THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Garrett will take care of him
Emmitt and Michael will stay in his ear about prolonging Zeke's career
The only way Jason Garrett has a chance in hell of keeping his job is if Zeke’s toting 350-400 touches a year.

He ain’t gonna be worried about prolonging ****.

The only way Jason Garrett has a chance in hell of keeping his job is if Zeke’s toting 350-400 touches a year.

He ain’t gonna be worried about prolonging ****.
He wouldn't be adding pieces to the passing game if he planned on running Zeke into the ground
Just having Zeke on the field is worth the $50mil he's getting

It also depends on how good Tony Pollard actually is as well. If he’s as good as reporters were saying during practice in preseason, you can cut Zeke down about 4-5 carries a game.

Our problem has always been really weak backups.

But I think this is 4 years in Dallas. 5 if he’s still playing well.

Dak has improved each year. He made a bunch of throws today that he didn’t have the confidence to make last year

Cobb and Tavon add a nice zoom to the offense to keep the secondary on their toes for Coop and Gallup to clean up.

Also that was with Zeke looking 50%.

Kellen was having things moving.

Told yall what the word was on Dak during training camp
Throws were accurate and he was looking better than ever
He's always had a good grasp of the offense

Can we temper expectations a little bit though? He threw a perfect game. Because that will be setting him up for failure.

It’s just consistent improvement is all we need, which he’s done year by year. And he was never that far off. He’s always had the clutch gene, and is a good leader. It has been not trusting his reads/arm and playcalling that have been big issues.

Dak threw the football better today than he has in his entire life...

If this is Dak, we're a legit contender. But this has to be Dak.

this

Can we temper expectations a little bit though? He threw a perfect game. Because that will be setting him up for failure.

It’s just consistent improvement is all we need, which he’s done year by year. And he was never that far off. He’s always had the clutch gene, and is a good leader. It has been not trusting his reads/arm and playcalling that have been big issues.

i dont expect a game like this every week, but i also want better then alot of his games last year

We paid the wrong guy first... whatever Jerry offers Dak an other team is going to match it or beat it.

Dak is playing with a chip on his shoulder and is looking better than 90% off the QBs this early in the season

Last edited:
I don't see nearly as much shifts as last week. Only been seeing a single motion to see if it's man or zone. Defense is tripping today also we should be up 21-7

Dak looked amazing again. Should be able to get after the Dolphins next week.

Defense not being able to generate turnovers is something to watch throughout the year.

Dak’s gettin expensive...

I was willing to wait and see. Both those defenses kinda suck but this is the best Dak we’ve ever seen.

Can’t wait for Saints and Packers in a few weeks.

Dak had a good showing yesterday but if I’m Jerry I’m not opening up the checkbook until Dak faces a real defense

cowboys looking to trade tarco charlton, he wants to be cut

gallup going to be out a few weeks with knee surgery

Dak had a good showing yesterday but if I’m Jerry I’m not opening up the checkbook until Dak faces a real defense
There are no real defenses in the NFL when you have a dominant running game
Cowboys receivers chew up man coverage
Dak is just along for the ride

everyone agree we should be all in for a SB this year and next?

with saying that i would have zero issue trading a 1st for jalen ramsey or minkah fitxpatrick

Back
Top Bottom