THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Dak Prescott the last two games: 841 passing yards - 6 TDs, 1 INT.

Defense is terrible..Offense is going to have to be perfect for us to win the next couple of games

D8FFD083-C911-427A-8D6E-9A7A85751149.jpeg

Dak's last 16...

406-586 (69.3%) 4,998 passing + 32/12 TD/INT ... 237 rushing yards for another 5 scores ... 11-5 record

He's pushing the ball downfield as often and efficiently as anyone in football. Zeke is pacing for his worst per-game season as a pro, the offensive line - while still really good - isn't as great as it was his first couple of years.

He was rock solid in both playoff games last season.

Dak's bout to get paid. And it's really hard to make a case against it anymore. He's in elite elite company over the last 16.

Yeah I wasn’t on board with paying him at first but at this point it’s really really really hard to make a case against him.

the whole coaching staff got to go just out coached all game today

they have been calling holding BS holding calls on tyron smith all season long and did it again to along with a tripping call

the tripping call at the end of the game was trash

I’m out on this **** til Garrett’s fires.

It’s basketball season. Luka’s too good for me to continue to invest my ****s into this **** show of a team.

Crazy day
Jerry Jones:

22-24 lost to the winless jets- Garrett is my Coach deal with it.

13-9 lost to the pats- I’m am getting frustrated with this coaching staff

:rofl:

The entire football world is flaming Garrett and calling for his head today.

Troy Aikman is buddies with him and has literally **** on every decision he’s made in consecutive broadcasts.

If he loses Thursday, we might finally get a move.

Yep. And frankly, they got outcoached aggressively in the Packer game, too.

This season has been one long exhibition as to why he will never win anything as a head coach.

Like... If he got fired tomorrow, would he get another job as a head coach? Would anybody hire him to coordinate an offense? What exactly does he do well?

My concern is getting rid of Garrett now might have a negative effect on Dak
He hasn't stunted Dak's growth so he hasn't killed the organization
Might as well let him finish the season
Defense looked like Sean Lee had them ready to play
Beating Buffalo will right the ship

I mean if Garrett doesn’t call plays on offense and defense it’s almost like he has job security cause any other Coach wants control of play calling in some aspect. So in order to fire Garrett you need to fire another cowboys coach. Unless they promote a coach from within

Firing him right now might effect Dak's mental focus
He's comfortable with Garrett
I'm more concerned with who the replacement will be at this point in the season

Firing him right now might effect Dak's mental focus
He's comfortable with Garrett
I'm more concerned with who the replacement will be at this point in the season
I tend to lean the other direction in that Dak has always seemed like a pretty dynamic leader guys will rally behind and Jason Garrett is a life-force draining robot succubus that just drags everything around him down.

I almost think you could elevate anyone with a pulse to just drive the bus and the team might be better off.

Garrett's a players coach in his own way
Maybe pressure from Jerry will make him get with the program
They could promote Richard or Gary Brown

Back
Top Bottom