The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - Desean Meets with Anti Anti-Semitic group

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Luckily you can only get mono once so I think Darnold is safe

but then who knows with Gase

Joined Mar 16, 2010
Was about to say :lol:, would rather keep the established talent you already have over flipping them for picks when they still have years left on their deal

Not sure where Dallas's interest would be coming from if Adams is looking for long term security, they've already got a ton of money on the books the next few years and that's without their franchise QB locked up :lol:

Would've been better off trading for ET last year short term

Joined Mar 16, 2010
At this point I hope Cam is patient and doesn't try to settle for the first backup spot offered. He'd likely still be in the top half of starters in the league even coming off injury

There could be a few openings a few weeks into the season depending on how things go...:nerd:

Joined May 2, 2012

Go ahead and believe the Jets have plans to move him tho. He’s in year 4 of 5/rookie deal. Why would they from a business standpoint rush to pay him right this moment?

And I’m sAfE with the Flacco signing. Fales sure as hell ain’t Qb2 for this team. Same for Morgan.

It’s super easy to rags on the Jets, I get it. But you guys realllllllllly think I should be worried about Flacco at $1.5M?

Current GM didn’t draft him

I trust Joe Douglas
Douglas has openly said he wants to make Jamal a Jet for life.

It’s May 22nd. I ain’t worried about Jamal Adams’ contract right now.

Joined Mar 16, 2010
In all seriousness, definitely a good move bringing in someone established just in case it doesn't pan out with Darnold but I'll also say that I'd definitely love to see Flacco get burn out there this season...:lol:

Joined Mar 16, 2010

Lot of unexpected names near the top going off last years stats :lol:

Looking forward to seeing Kyler do work with those weapons this season :pimp:

Joined Dec 1, 2012
Is there a particular reason why the Cowboys keep getting brought up for Adams versus any other teams?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now