The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomani don’t know s**** about football. Taysom went to BYU, of course he was an older player. Cam clearly has shoulder issues and he was already an inaccurate passer. Everyone knows Cam will be starting at some point next year. Let him heal

If cam learned how to throw properly, that would help a crap ton with his shoulder issues

still speaks volumes the level of success he has had

If cam learned how to throw properly, that would help a crap ton with his shoulder issues

still speaks volumes the level of success he has had

Never seen a guy with a functionally strong arm, making throwing look so painful. Like has he ever just flicked it like Rodgers, R. Wilson, Jeff Blake, Jeff George or Warren Moon? Or Vick?

He makes it look so painful to throw

Never seen a guy with a functionally strong arm, making throwing look so painful. Like has he ever just flicked it like Rodgers, R. Wilson, Jeff Blake, Jeff George or Warren Moon? Or Vick?

cause he doesn’t use his legs or set his feet.. it’s all arm and shoulder

getting him to adjust his throwing motion might be too late in the game.. but getting him to set his feet and use his legs, a good coach should be able to get him to do that

but he still better than most starters when healthy

All these yrs I cant believe that a coach hasnt shown Cam what hes doing wrong. Probably doesnt want to be told anything and does what he wants. He had great success so I guess it was on the shelf but he really might want to look at what hes doing wrong. Theres no reason why he shouldnt be flinging the ball 65+ in the air with ease.
I swear when I watch him throw I hear my own shoulder pop :lol:

Hes talented af and I fear it will go to waste.

Yeah he does rely use that arm to launch it. I wonder if he’s revised his motion in rehab at all.

All these yrs I cant believe that a coach hasnt shown Cam what hes doing wrong. Probably doesnt want to be told anything and does what he wants. He had great success so I guess it was on the shelf but he really might want to look at what hes doing wrong. Theres no reason why he shouldnt be flinging the ball 65+ in the air with ease.
I swear when I watch him throw I hear my own shoulder pop :lol:

Hes talented af and I fear it will go to waste.

I mean look at Vick.. sometimes it’s just a combo of stubbornness because the guy has had a level of success and bad coaches

obviously it happens a ton in other sports.. and I didn’t play baseball to that level or to that degree to see kids screw their shoulders there

but I saw it a ton with swimming, where it was small stuff but because of the level of use with the small problem they ended up with huge injuries.. and repetitive injuries

Still dying at DangeRuss

Look at these Josh Allen #'s. :lol:

People swear he had a great year, dude still got a long way to go.
incredibly bad deep ball thrower.

Because his team is good, Josh Allen will get resigned and then continue to be bad and be a ball and chain like Sanchez was for the Jets.

get my boy a damn line.

unfortunately we’ve had a crap offseason so it’s going to be on his shoulders again.

"The 2nd highest rated QB when given 8 seconds to throw on a sunny day throwing 15 yrds down field"
“When he had a good night’s sleep and healthy breakfast he was in the top 10 screen passers for the last 4 games of the season.”

“Personally I think it’s unfair to judge him while the garbage truck keeps pulling up outside his window so early.”

Where are you seeing stats like that?

We don't know if Darnold is the guy. All the tweet says is he was a fine QB after returning from his illness despite being pressured on nearly half his throws.
I'm just using hyperbole for effect.

Point is more I see a TON of excuses being made for Darnold despite him looking mostly like the same QB he was in college. Everywhere it's people like this guy being defensive that there are reasons to criticize Darnold's play. Yes the circumstances aren't perfect but that shouldn't be a barrier to him improving and looking like a difference maker entering his third season.

Still take him over Allen any day tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom